Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What is a GB? 1 Billion?

This is a discussion on What is a GB? 1 Billion? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon At least I can spell dumb. Not all of us were born with a ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    At least I can spell dumb. Not all of us were born with a advanced knowledge of KO, some of us actually ask questions... sorry if that is wrong.
    Well, if you want to be so critical on the computational formulation of the English language, I will correct your post previously stated in the manner that you consistenly insist on presenting it in.

YOUR OVERALL SCORE: 0/5
    YOU FAIL.[/b]
    LOLPWNED :lol:

Rizzla

<!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    At least I can spell dumb. Not all of us were born with a advanced knowledge of KO, some of us actually ask questions... sorry if that is wrong.
    Well, if you want to be so critical on the computational formulation of the English language, I will correct your post previously stated in the manner that you consistenly insist on presenting it in.

YOUR OVERALL SCORE: 0/5
    YOU FAIL.[/b]
    Who are you? The grammar fairy? Just because you are so perfect and know everything doesn't mean you have to push ppl down because of some wrong structure in their sentence.

All he wanted was an answer to a simple question, sure, it already exists an answer to that question in the stickys, but maybe everyone isn't like you and spend their life browsing a forum.

Own

Why are you guys flaming him for?

He just asked a question. And to the guy who told him to learn more about the game, but to stop asking questions.... :unsure:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Own

He just asked a question. And to the guy who told him to learn more about the game, but to stop asking questions.... *:unsure:
    Flaming him for being a hypocritical moron
    Think about it, if everyone came and asked a question that could be easily answered in a sticky, how much spam would there be here?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

gb=gabillion....only the cool people have gabillions

:lol: :P

Rentzusuken

Why are you lambasting lutz for clarifying exactly where it is that killgannon stands in his english proficiency? Was it not killgannon who chose to take a colloquialism created before he was around and try to analyze it and use it as a weapon for denigrating redfieldTnT's argument that he was asking a stupid question? There are hundreds of thousands of attempts each day for someone to point out how stupid another person is, to which a rebuttal is typically employed as a depiction of the accuser's inability to show mastery of the language being used and, comically, winds up displaying the lack of mastery in itself. This is one such circumstance here in this thread and was poignantly depicted by lutz's response not as a proactive abasement, but as a reaction to killgannon's attempt to take a common joke and use it as ammunition to downplay redfieldTnT's intelligence and, presumably, inability to accurately assess his (killgannon's) intelligence level.

@ Cam - lol, I was thinking of saying "gabillion" as well. :lol:

Sweet

killgannon... you seem to like going to the old throwback of flaming someone for their spelling, and then get pissed when other people do the same to you. You, sir, truly are dumd.

Killgannon

The only thing I've ever said in the defense of my literary skills (or lack their of) is that I've never won a Pulitzer and that my posts are literate... I find it pleasing too, that when I read the last post on this thread earlier I was able to NOT post and let it go. Thanks for the bump though, it’s really appreciated.

EDIT: Actually I said I could spell dumb. After all, that is what this flame war is revolving around, is it not? I literally almost forgot that I said it, that's how little I care. Please kill this topic moderator… for the good of the land.

vig0r

Why kıll "The moderator" when we can simply ban you and be ridden of all your stupid arguments such as the sin vs archer one (Amazed at how you could possibly suggest taking off the sin's skills to make it fair O_o)
    Or this one...What is a gold bar?I believe there was a noob helper section in the official forums and that is where dumb questions like that belong

Btw badgun rent no matter how hard i try i will never be a better flamer than you

Own

<!--QuoteBegin-Own

He just asked a question. And to the guy who told him to learn more about the game, but to stop asking questions.... *:unsure:
    Think about it, if everyone came and asked a question that could be easily answered in a sticky, how much spam would there be here?[/b]
    So are you flaming the mods for not making a FAQs sticky?

On another note, you guys use big words.

Originally posted by vig0r
    Why kıll "The moderator" when we can simply ban you and be ridden of all your stupid arguments such as the sin vs archer one (Amazed at how you could possibly suggest taking off the sin's skills to make it fair O_o)
    Or this one...What is a gold bar?I believe there was a noob helper section *in the official forums and that is where dumb questions like that belong

Btw badgun rent no matter how hard i try i will never be a better flamer than you
    get on msn u fucking afk noob

Killgannon

Originally posted by vig0r
    Or this one...What is a gold bar?I believe there was a noob helper section *in the official forums and that is where dumb questions like that belong

Ok first of all I had to read this 3 times before I could understand what you meant or who you were talking to....

For one, if you learn to read I wasn't saying anything about killing a moderator, I wanted them to lock this so people like yourself wouldn't have another chance to add to the stupidity of this topic. Also, moderators don’t ban for asking questions even if they are easy ones.

Forum:
    Noun
    S: (n) forum (a meeting or assembly for open discussion)

Excuse me if I’ve done something wrong for starting an OPEN DUSCUSSION about a question, regardless of whether or not it's an easy one. If anyone is in the wrong here it;s you and the rest of the flamers.

u did something wrong by opening a discussion in the wrong section <_<

read things b4 u post

Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-vig0r

Ok first of all I had to read this 3 times before I could understand what you meant or who you were talking to....

For one, if you learn to read I wasn't saying anything about killing a moderator, I wanted them to lock this so people like yourself wouldn't have another chance to add to the stupidity of this topic. Also, moderators don’t ban for asking questions even if they are easy ones.

Forum:
    Noun
    S: (n) forum (a meeting or assembly for open discussion)

Excuse me if I’ve done something wrong for starting an OPEN DUSCUSSION about a question, regardless of whether or not it's an easy one. If anyone is in the wrong here it;s you and the rest of the flamers.[/b]
    Is there really a need for a discussion about "GB"?

Originally posted by Own+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Own)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Own

Think about it, if everyone came and asked a question that could be easily answered in a sticky, how much spam would there be here?
    So are you flaming the mods for not making a FAQs sticky?

On another note, you guys use big words.[/b]
    I'm not flaming anyone.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2608

They have made a FAQ sticky. That thing answers nearly everything you could possibly want to have answered.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast