Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

What is going on in stko pathos

This is a discussion on What is going on in stko pathos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo Guys, My friend Zoob, Randommage and Luis decided to play in Pathos. I know everyone will say Pathos is ...
Page: 1

Default What is going on in stko pathos

Yo Guys,
    My friend Zoob, Randommage and Luis decided to play in Pathos. I know everyone will say Pathos is a dead server lack of population etc. Yes you are / were right when we first logged in there used be a a few players in Lfrsn or Eslant but day by day population has increased and now there are exp parties in eslant and many people in lfrsn.

The question is "What happened to Pathos?"
    When I was in moradon first about a month ago there were 37 pages of players now there are 68 pages almost double. Our aim was just to wait for new server and enjoy ourselves but the server is getting active day by day. We cant decide if we should invest here. ( invest = buy premium ) Our goal was not like that.
    Would you experienced guys have a look and tell us if it is worth to play here? There are some strong American and Italian storng players here. This month's dragon owner is from Washington Dc he is quite strong. If you guys like Pathos we can recruit a strong clan maybe.
    Last edited by hayabusafan; 01-05-2019 at 05:43 AM.
    P4SC4L likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

How about you check cz first? Because stko cypher moradon is so full that you don't even have space to set up your merch, but when you arrive to cz, you'd be lucky to find 2-3 guys fighting at bowl outside bifrost time.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How about you check cz first? Because stko cypher moradon is so full that you don't even have space to set up your merch, but when you arrive to cz, you'd be lucky to find 2-3 guys fighting at bowl outside bifrost time.
    Yes you are / were right. When I first hit to 70 I went to cz and saw only 16 people. But now I am 81 and see about 40 and 80-100 people during bf times in cz. One more thing we do not want to buy premiums. Pathos is almost free to play. Did you get the point. I do not say all come to Pathos. I just want to say Pathos is an option.

Cool

[QUOTE=hayabusafan;3305699]Yo Guys,
    My friend Zoob, Randommage and Luis decided to play in Pathos. I know everyone will say Pathos is a dead server lack of population etc. Yes you are / were right when we first logged in there used be a a few players in EMC or Eslant but day by day population has increased and now there are exp parties in eslant and many people in emc.

zoob here, to check out pathos/moradon/events check out these youtube videos i made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZThsOGOxo
    ^^moradon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifjkH5Uqo6U
    ^^event song

it's decent gameplay, we have a good community. mostly turkish, but my clan that I am in and another clan on karus side, have an english congregation of decent players.

we are still a young server. I like the low population. To PATHOS!!!

[QUOTE=regan1557;3305807]
    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusafan View Post
    Yo Guys,
    My friend Zoob, Randommage and Luis decided to play in Pathos. I know everyone will say Pathos is a dead server lack of population etc. Yes you are / were right when we first logged in there used be a a few players in EMC or Eslant but day by day population has increased and now there are exp parties in eslant and many people in emc.

zoob here, to check out pathos/moradon/events check out these youtube videos i made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZThsOGOxo
    ^^moradon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifjkH5Uqo6U
    ^^event song

it's decent gameplay, we have a good community. mostly turkish, but my clan that I am in and another clan on karus side, have an english congregation of decent players.

we are still a young server. I like the low population. To PATHOS!!!
    Wow,havent log usko a plenty of years and wouldnt except such a empty moradon to now,and all the merchants are now in one server if im not wrong?
    regan1557 likes this.

[QUOTE=MissBiatch;3305816]
    Quote Originally Posted by regan1557 View Post

Wow,havent log usko a plenty of years and wouldnt except such a empty moradon to now,and all the merchants are now in one server if im not wrong?

i'm not sure i don't research much into usko, but i know theres alot of players on it, they have a decent amount of servers as well.

if you were actually refering to stko (which is what we play on [pathos]) they were talking about a merge with one of the other servers [hellsgarem]... i don't think they should merge it. although i've never played on hellgarem.

theres merchants in the other zones not just moradon, if that's what you meant as well.

theres 3 stko servers

cypher
    pathos
    hellsgarem

cypher is high pop and at some times requires a premium sub to get a preferred spot in login.
    pathos is medium pop great gameplay cool players
    hellsgarem is low pop, and is convoyed as being a espanol server
    MissBiatch likes this.

Everything is going on very well. Today we dropped roc And I have met some friends from Sweden and The USA we are about 8 people right now. If anyone want to join us they can also PM me.

Not sure what is going on with that Pathos & hellsgarem merge thing. Haven't heard anything of it after vote they made. Maybe there is some information given and effects activity?
    regan1557 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHankey View Post
    Not sure what is going on with that Pathos & hellsgarem merge thing. Haven't heard anything of it after vote they made. Maybe there is some information given and effects activity?
    they shouldn't do it, pathos is nearing full, alot of newcomers

Hi again guys,
    Pathos is realy active as in old days. Now we are 15 english speaking people. From The USA, Sweden, Morocco, Czech republic. If you want to join us we are exp ing in paramun. Open an account and be karus and join this fun.

my clan is on el morad side if anyone gets confused..

my clan is on el morad side if anyone gets confused..
    Yes you are quite right Zobb is on human side I am on the karus side. Both nation has clans.
    regan1557 likes this.

Yeah were starting to look like something, we got g3 today so hopefully we will only start from here, greeting from czech republic, any player is welcome to our clan, If anyone has intent or wish to join us pm Me ( Alaar ) ingame
    regan1557 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenOne View Post
    Yeah were starting to look like something, we got g3 today so hopefully we will only start from here, greeting from czech republic, any player is welcome to our clan, If anyone has intent or wish to join us pm Me ( Alaar ) ingame

what is the name of your karus clan, i'm looking forward to having another rival clan

at first karus had terrorsquad as their english clan, seems like they are falling apart thoe.

in KeldrinKnightEmpire we are friendly and respect all game players, remember there is no moradon without both nations!!! or is there?? elmorad > karus

what is the name of your karus clan, i'm looking forward to having another rival clan

at first karus had terrorsquad as their english clan, seems like they are falling apart thoe.

in KeldrinKnightEmpire we are friendly and respect all game players, remember there is no moradon without both nations!!! or is there?? elmorad > karus
    Well our name is ImmortalBull, we might change it in the future but who knows what'll happen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast