Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What is a GOOD VS for you?

This is a discussion on What is a GOOD VS for you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; face2face,no running away/no tping/no auto towning/no light feeting/no acid potting.[/b]...
Page: 2

face2face,no running away/no tping/no auto towning/no light feeting/no acid potting.[/b]

PainInDaAss

People who use wepon defence armour in a 1 v 1 should be shoot on sight and their familes raped by ravid squirells[/b]

LMAO so true...

face2face ofcourse

Gr33nDragon

I dont love slide in vs , good vs for me is when we face to face , fight untill somebody die , no running or towning when have redball , not getting tp , not getting heal , not getting help by friend or player from your nation , people watching your vs and not attacking .[/b]
    And BP ? xD without heal it's suck !

Example: BP lvl72 vs warior lvl72 same gear, same game experience, same experience in combo (WE dual, WP, skel belt, dual roc & +8/15str set), warrior has lot and lot of AC/HP, if BP can't heal, he gonna die..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

People who use wepon defence armour in a 1 v 1 should be shoot on sight and their familes raped by ravid squirells[/b]

I actually have to agree with Felix, doesn't happen that often tho :P

and network, no need for your opinion in here, we all know that you're one of those to run away on redball and heal yourself up in a 1on1, as you've stated quite a lot of times on IRC before.

I actually have to agree with Felix, doesn't happen that often tho :P
    and network, no need for your opinion in here, we all know that you're one of those to run away on redball and heal yourself up in a 1on1, as you've stated quite a lot of times on IRC before.[/b]
    talks the one who buying 60 mastered rogue at akara :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

talks the one who buying 60 mastered rogue at akara :P[/b]
    and....... this has what to do with the topic?

Slider = fucking no lifer noob with no comboing skills scared to lose 50 pixels.

And now i hate you for even asking us if we consider sliding a good 1v1, go uninstall ko pls.[/b]

lol I DONT SLIDE IN VS!!!!

a gay turk slided me in a VS I said NO RUNNING and he was like "I have he right to slide!!! Look I PWND you 2 time" lol I decided to VS other warriors in the arena and when he killed me 2 times I was VSing...

it was a big noob...

Lioncet

face to face sliders are pussies, no acid pots, no light feet

So Whats the point of weapon def then? If you say this what don't you vrs naked without your accessories on, because most Accesories have weap def or resistances on them

So Whats the point of weapon def then? If you say this what don't you vrs naked without your accessories on, because most Accesories have weap def or resistances on them[/b]

no wep def armors, which should only be used in outnumbering situations imo

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I love vs'ing on my sin against another sin, no matter what the other guy is wearing... For example PZ in ares dcz, vs my noobie Donkey, we were both scrolled, both weariing fpdd helm's [XD] and he's got shard9 and all, and there's all the humans sitting around me. no one attacking, of course once I got to the end of the vs [when i was still full hp and he was 15% left hp] his mage starts using his flame skills on me, priest para/malice's me, and pz S'ing away from me, and letter's me "I was lagging".. LOL, was a gay ending but I get hyped up seeing everyone sitting around just watching this special vs...

And yes, obviously face2face vs'ing.. Sliding is just annoying and cheap... entertainment ftw

PaPaSmurF

To be honest i enojy sliding turks more than anyone will ever know. I like seeing them running in circles tryin to aviod dieing, its amusing to me. I can just picture them in their chairs jumping around yelling and shit. AGA BABA HACK DUPE 80 NAAB!

Lol, I'd much rather kill a turk while they sliding me then kill one face to face. Either way I enjoy killing, but when they try sliding it just shows how fucking horrible they are :x.

Also if they acid pot it makes me giggle on the inside. xD

Good VS:
    No Sliding, Face To Face
    No Weapon Defense
    No Running Away
    No Acid Pots & Stuff
    Scroll vs Scroll (Arena is not balanced with different class's :P )

Better VS:
    Same Class (Example: Dcz Warrior vs Dcz rogue, mh is too powerful if a gg rogue with high def/hp/mp :lol: )

Banned

only good vs is 1 i win

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast