Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What is a GOOD VS for you?

This is a discussion on What is a GOOD VS for you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate warriors who slide rogues, but when they see any chance to win they face you....
Page: 3

Cadence96

I hate warriors who slide rogues, but when they see any chance to win they face you.

ArminVanBuuren

I hate warriors who slide rogues, but when they see any chance to win they face you.[/b]
    Almost every warrior would slide a rogue...but rogue can slide them better :P

About the Vs. situation, I love it when it is 1on1, face to face, with no sliding, and using your own items...long time ago a guy from here asked me to duel him, and 5 minutes before the duel he borrowed dual Md+8 when we both had Md+7 (he said those were MD+7, but I can notice the dmg difference and the slight glowing differences)...then we dueled again while PKing 2 days later (he was on his own daggers this time) and was humilliated.

BTW, in Vs. every single skill is allowed...even Illusion...but this should not be used unless the rival does first. -_-

PS: Styx and Acid Pots are not skills.

PS: Styx are not skills.[/b]
    k i agreed with everything u said except for this. whats wrong with archers using styx? its the most useful skill they have in a 1v1. archer is like the crappiest class (no offense :unsure: ) and u wanna take away their best skill? telling a archer not to use styx is like telling a bp not to use book imo -_-

Banned

Almost every warrior would slide a rogue...but rogue can slide them better :PAbout the Vs. situation, I love it when it is 1on1, face to face, with no sliding, and using your own items...long time ago a guy from here asked me to duel him, and 5 minutes before the duel he borrowed dual Md+8 when we both had Md+7 (he said those were MD+7, but I can notice the dmg difference and the slight glowing differences)...then we dueled again while PKing 2 days later (he was on his own daggers this time) and was humilliated.

BTW, in Vs. every single skill is allowed...even Illusion...but this should not be used unless the rival does first. -_-

PS: Styx and Acid Pots are not skills.[/b]

no we cant :/

face2face vs is good but sliders piss me off[/b]
    +1

hugocarrillo

"I dont slide in vs , good vs for me is when we face to face , fight untill somebody die , no running or towning when have redball , not getting tp , not getting heal , not getting help by friend or player from your nation , people watching your vs and not attacking . "

+ 1

hugocarrillo

"I dont slide in vs , good vs for me is when we face to face , fight untill somebody die , no running or towning when have redball , not getting tp , not getting heal , not getting help by friend or player from your nation , people watching your vs and not attacking . "

+ 1

I almost never slide in 1v1 (as a mage), unless the other person starts sliding first or I'm fighting a lvl 80 warrior or sin that uses critical point. As lightning I hardly slide, as fire usually only in the cases stated above. I don't exactly see it as unfair as a lvl 75 fire mage sliding against a lvl 80 warrior since I have 4.3k hp 1k ac and hit him 600-700, and the warrior has 8k+ hp scrolled and hits me 750-900 + 300-350 r dmg. Same for these lvl 80 sins that have 6k+ hp scrolled and use critical point in 1v1 against me and then spike me 1.4k, thrust 1k, pierce/bb for 700-800. Only reason I slide in vs with a bp is when they heal themselves (1920 not so bad, it's the complete heal that pisses me off) or malice me.

Banned

what pisses me off: face to face vs and then run xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123