what happen to the new event and how to find it?

This is a discussion on what happen to the new event and how to find it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i seen many video of some new event ...that was supose to be added with this exspansion anyone have info ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

i seen many video of some new event ...that was supose to be added with this exspansion anyone have info on this what level and how to pick this new event that alot of us saw video on?
    the event that has obsticles to go threw./....the main site evan shows video of it for frountiers...
    so i was woundering if people know what lev el requiremant this is for and how to go about picking it.
    thank you.

SoullessOne

Its not an event, thats the new zone in CZ i ve been talking about. You go there trought an NPC in CZ, not sure about if there s a lvl requeriment to get in. I ve got in that new zone at dif times, alone (not recommended) and in party

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

In Ronark Land, there is an NPC named [White Shadow] _ _ _. You can enter at any time. Be sure to go with a party, otherwise you'll get rick roll'D.

are they special mobs?

or what to hell you can find there?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

In Ronark Land, there is an NPC named [White Shadow] _ _ _. You can enter at any time. Be sure to go with a party, otherwise you'll get rick roll'D.[/b]
    cool i;ma check it out ;s

HastaLaVista

Its possible to go there if other ppl are still there?
    I mean its like Dungeon that only 8 ppl can go there and if already 8 ppl in, you get tpd to another area with same mobs?

Iam not sure but i remember in Beta that there were some ppl in but dunno if was the same "event".

not sure about if there s a lvl requeriment to get in.[/b]
    70+

Its possible to go there if other ppl are still there?[/b]
    Yes, theres no limit i think.

tommyleonghk

In Ronark Land, there is an NPC named [White Shadow] _ _ _. You can enter at any time. Be sure to go with a party, otherwise you'll get rick roll'D.[/b]
    its a pk zone in a pk zone?

HastaLaVista

70+
    Yes, theres no limit i think.[/b]
    But then all mobs are dead... Whats about respawn time?

Banned

Exclamation

But then all mobs are dead... Whats about respawn time?[/b]
    thats wierd