Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happend to knight online?

This is a discussion on What happend to knight online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well , when i used to play and i been at the forum , was over 100-150 people online just ...
Page: 1

Default What happend to knight online?

Well , when i used to play and i been at the forum , was over 100-150 people online just for knight online game , now when we can see how many people there is at the KO section , i barley see 30 , i wasn't online for about a week or so , i went to Market section and noticed there is only 3 new topics at Ares section , KO is about to die probably , why people left ? koxpers still owning the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    koxpers still owning the game ?
    is that rly a question? ofc they are, its just getting worse day by day... new day new hack comes out

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    is that rly a question? ofc they are, its just getting worse day by day... new day new hack comes out
    I saw couple of weeks ago that koxpers are back , i thought k2 aleardy banned them , i guess they not.
    I just went into CW 1 and noticed there are still bounch of people paying this game , no doubt why k2 doesnt give a shit about those hackers , i guess the old school people just left the forum since they sold everything ...?
    Too bad seeing what KO is turned to.

De_Piere

k2 happened lol

these forums are annoying. they give me less motivation to log them. i liked the old ko4life

i log less on these new forums cuz the other ones were alot better =P

Well , when i used to play and i been at the forum , was over 100-150 people online just for knight online game , now when we can see how many people there is at the KO section , i barley see 30 , i wasn't online for about a week or so , i went to Market section and noticed there is only 3 new topics at Ares section , KO is about to die probably , why people left ? koxpers still owning the game ?
    na just scamers like your self make the game bad

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eazelt View Post
    these forums are annoying. they give me less motivation to log them. i liked the old ko4life
    i use to think the exact same thing, then i started thinking about all the old ko times i had with the cool people who use to play this game, and now when i compare back then to now i see just how shit ko realy is now. the sooner ko closes the better and thank fuck this forum isnt just about ko. everyones just gotta face the facts, ko just keeps getting shitter and shitter
    turks also are the reason, dont say english users are the real hackers... coz it all started with turks using koxp and getting away with it, if turks never got away with it in the begining no1 would be koxping and well thats k2's fault so in the end u can see why people are always blaming k2, they dont fix shit and they fuck up everything they do
    my advice; stop giving a shit about ko and stop spending ur dollars coz one day u will regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    na just scamers like your self make the game bad
    LMAO , go open a topic at merchant section , Ares section , make a topic if i scammed somebody there , you pieace of shit i sold to Duo +9 raptor for 500$ i got the money and gave him the raptor latter , sold account and items to many people there , well who the fuck are you anyway , get the hell out.

Look when you registerd to this forum , you dumbshit i even didn't played this game when you came here moron , i stopped over 8 months ago.

Holidays ?

LMAO , go open a topic at merchant section , Ares section , make a topic if i scammed somebody there , you pieace of shit i sold to Duo +9 raptor for 500$ i got the money and gave him the raptor latter , sold account and items to many people there , well who the fuck are you anyway , get the hell out.

Look when you registerd to this forum , you dumbshit i even didn't played this game when you came here moron , i stopped over 8 months ago.
    and how u get that rapy+9 traded a ii+9 for it wkaakaka u a fuken noob scamer bb

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    and how u get that rapy+9 traded a ii+9 for it wkaakaka u a fuken noob scamer bb
    LMAO i had a pictures upgraded this II+9 , also posted them at ko4life , also sold it to Danny aka BlackBreed also my friend made this II+9 , get lost dude.

anyone can make fake pics noob ur a scammer stay gone u fag

dizz411

+1 yea he a is a scammer his fav reason was his so call'd "friend" hacked his ko4life name lmao noob scammer

You both really think i'm give a shit about what you thinking ?
    As i said go Ares section make a topic if i scammed anyone there .. i sold items to Duo , s0ft , and many other people , have you seen somebody complaining about me ? show me the topic.
    Second , i'm sure this 稣제逸눇Leqend and dizz411 are the same members , admins you can cheak them easly.
    dizz411 used a nick Dizzle13 or w/e , which got banned because of scamming , good luck dumbass kids.

P.S fake pic's ? go fuck yourself i posted KSC files , so stfu newbie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast