Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What happend to knight online?

This is a discussion on What happend to knight online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anways..... i duno about the scamming thing BUT ko is fucked up. there news hacks where they take off ur ...
Page: 2

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

anways..... i duno about the scamming thing BUT ko is fucked up. there news hacks where they take off ur scrolls when you get near them and they have this R bug hack or whatever that spamms R attacks on you in like half a second, which pretty much can wipe out a titan,booro spawn in seconds. archers spamming power shot, and priests using anti fail heals, etc, you name it, its there and they do it in the open and no one really gives a fuk. not even gms

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    anways..... i duno about the scamming thing BUT ko is fucked up. there news hacks where they take off ur scrolls when you get near them and they have this R bug hack or whatever that spamms R attacks on you in like half a second, which pretty much can wipe out a titan,booro spawn in seconds. archers spamming power shot, and priests using anti fail heals, etc, you name it, its there and they do it in the open and no one really gives a fuk. not even gms
    Dont listen that guy he just hate me because he tried to scam me with hes friend but i noticed it and he got banned , now he trying to blame me for something i ain't did.

About this scrolls hack , yeah i seen more people talking about it , why k2 doesn't give a damn ? oh yea , they still getting money , its all the point of k2.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ppl just hate you so they use the forums less

dick

Rainbow0

@To topic question.
    What happend to ko?
    KO fucked up, becuse of cheaters and k2, thats all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12