Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what happend to Ssundevil

This is a discussion on what happend to Ssundevil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; used to pk with him and Cashmoney(before big problems) back in old KO, was wondering what happen to him, i ...
Page: 1

used to pk with him and Cashmoney(before big problems) back in old KO, was wondering what happen to him, i noticed he suddenly wasnt around anymore? sell his char and rename? or what?
    he was fun to pk with and a good warrior, course i never knew just how geared he was either.
    wasnt sure if i should put this in ingame request or not.

Banned Senior Member

would be hard to say, if the "old" ko is what the oldies called it, then that was 4 years ago, and kinda hard to keep track of someone after that length of time

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

people do quit this game and move on with there lives..... lol

some ppl just quit caring less his gear would cost +1k $_$

aPon

he sold his character and someone else uses it now

SpinalTap

Real owner was Rob, he got hacked by Cap_Own(name in Cashmoney)/BlazinBaba(name from Ruthless). We recovered some of the gear when we exposed cap as the hacker (many thanks to the MODs of KO4life for their help). It took a little convincing to get the gear back, but it turned out that I lived about 30 minutes from him, knew where he went to school and where he worked. Rob quit the game, Brent(lilweezy) went to WoW, and I'm still around. The warrior itself is now NCSed and in ur clan :-P. A few of us old CashMoney players have access to it, however the original owner quit the game long ago.

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Crank It
    Watch Me Roll
    Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
    Then Super Man Dat Hoe

Lets see if you can figure out his new name :-P

lol thx to the peopl that simply answered my quesiton. i just wanted to know if he still played b/c he was fun to pk with. i like to know how some people are doing.
    sucks about getting hacked, i heard that Cap_own hacked somebody, i guess thats who.

people do quit this game and move on with there lives..... lol[/b]
    ...... <_<

SpinalTap

the person you prolly pked w/ the majority of the time was Brent, he plays a lil on duran and secret. Rob was more of an xper and he&#39;ll yell at me for saying that. I sent him a link to this thread on msn, so maybe he&#39;ll stop by and make an appearance

the person you prolly pked w/ the majority of the time was Brent, he plays a lil on duran and secret. Rob was more of an xper and he&#39;ll yell at me for saying that. I sent him a link to this thread on msn, so maybe he&#39;ll stop by and make an appearance[/b]
    thx spinal, was fun pking with u long time ago too lol.
    i think i was on either SkySin or LordLEEEROY when i pked with u.

i just remember old good days when i see SunDevil name as a topic , having fun with him - his clannies , KnightStalkers was his clan as far as i remember , alkalinekat shanks - june - bonita - rest of old school gayz from ares :/

dang what did blazinbaba actually do? :angry:
    i got him in my sig as trusty >.<

BobGreensley

I miss the days when ko was fun, with brent(lilweezy), rob(ssundevil), heather(SecretTheLast), andrew, kevin(SpinalTap), tankmage, and everyone else. I remember when rob(ssundevil) baba&#39;d his gear and all the topics on ko4life. Who all is playing ares with you now kevin? Btw I quit cwest because I was bored need a sharer? Pm meh Bring back ke and lvl 70 cap plyx! I miss ares now lol someone give me a char NOW! Mage Or Priest Plyx!!

lol yeh bob i wish KE was still alive, i brought up Ssundevil cause i was trying to remember some of my funnest times on KO and one of them was when i was pking with Ssundevil(in vent wiht cashmoney) and he dueld a lot of the people from Illuminati clan, while they were dueling a rogue tried to attack sundevila nd i remember chasing him down for like 3 minutes to finally catch and kill him, and the second i killed him Ssundevil killed the guy he was dueling, so even with the attack from rogue he still won. was really entertaining at the time.

u dont miss ares anymore when u see these turk clans baba&#39;d 80lv with +3s and +9s
    lets downgrade ko to those good days

u dont miss ares anymore when u see these turk clans baba&#39;d 80lv with +3s and +9s
    lets downgrade ko to those good days [/b]
    thats exactly why i hate rebirth, at least on old Ares if someone had +9 which really wasnt as rare as most people though, at least i didnt know to know about it, i could continue to think it was just a good played character. i always thought Ceek hit me too hard then he made a vid of his items and i was like <_< oh lol. :lol: gah good times.
    btw JaCoX i noticed im not in ur legit traders post /cry. i bought i think like a tota+7 from u lol! broke ftw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast