Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what happend to Ssundevil

This is a discussion on what happend to Ssundevil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u dont miss ares anymore when u see these turk clans baba'd 80lv with +3s and +9s lets downgrade ko ...
Page: 2

BobGreensley

u dont miss ares anymore when u see these turk clans baba'd 80lv with +3s and +9s
    lets downgrade ko to those good days [/b]
    alot of them have had those +3's and +9's from back in the old days too :P

I agree though ko died for me when 70+ patch came out.

yeh, CeeK, ::ArcAngel::, AvaLaNcHe(or however he caps it) aka Barbaros, JadeReal, were just a few with +9 gear. paul_hewson, TamTam(cant remember exact spelling) are a few. i have a list of more but cant think of em off the top of my head.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

alot of them have had those +3's and +9's from back in the old days too :P

I agree though ko died for me when 70+ patch came out.[/b]
    this new patch should be nice ;s

SpinalTap

Cap claims that someone PMed him w/ Ssundevil's username and password, along w/ the seal and unseal password over vent. He went out, bought a visa giftcard, and bought gold on ssun's char to unseal and take all the gear. He said that the agreement he made w/ the guy was to split the gear equally between them.
    Ssun lost lugias7, rappy8, ii8, tot8, impact8, 2hgiga6, shells8, 2x we+2, 2xroc1, in1, ib0, tranny totem, 13gbs and 2 years of his life. There is most likely some more gear that I forgot about, but it is what I remember off the top of my head.

When confronted about it, cap says he gave us back all of the gear he had received in the hacking (Cap NEVER had access to the account, so it wasn't a scam). cap_own was banned by GM, which is why he leveled up BlazinBaba. After Blazing he went on to play a dcz priest named crackbaby.

Cap claims that someone PMed him w/ Ssundevil's username and password, along w/ the seal and unseal password over vent. He went out, bought a visa giftcard, and bought gold on ssun's char to unseal and take all the gear. He said that the agreement he made w/ the guy was to split the gear equally between them.
    Ssun lost lugias7, rappy8, ii8, tot8, impact8, 2hgiga6, shells8, 2x we+2, 2xroc1, in1, ib0, tranny totem, 13gbs and 2 years of his life. There is most likely some more gear that I forgot about, but it is what I remember off the top of my head.

When confronted about it, cap says he gave us back all of the gear he had received in the hacking (Cap NEVER had access to the account, so it wasn't a scam). cap_own was banned by GM, which is why he leveled up BlazinBaba. After Blazing he went on to play a dcz priest named crackbaby.[/b]
    wow he is a big wad of gay.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Last I've spoken with him, he was playing a private server with some old friends of his on Ares, not too many people.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

wow he is a big wad of gay.[/b]
    takes one to know one ';-]

SpinalTap

Rob/Ssun would have been a good addition to BC/Aff, because he also had a profound hatred for buddah. Cap_own/blazinbaba would currently be a resident at Depaul university in Chicago, Illinois :-P. His previous employer before going away to college was at a local movie theater where he took tickets. When caught, cap gave back we's rocs ii8, ms8.
    My last known msn that he had is "[email protected]" which I still see him on from time to time. I havn't talked to cap since the incident, so I am unsure of what he is currently doing.
    The "hacker's" msn that cap gave to me is [email protected].

To Buddah:
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

You would be playing the part of "Mr. Madison"
    Buddah, just remember, the truth is out there...*insert x-files theme*

If MOD's do not want me posting where cap_own is a student at, plz feel free to edit my post and delete that section, although I believe every other part of my post has relevance in relation to the topic about where/why Ssun is no longer in game. Buddah's lack of intelligence played a vital part of Ssun's decision to not return to this game, I promise :-)

Ssun man i sold your shell 7's and i cant afford to pay you back sorry.... hahahah a few old babas around aye. I talked cap ingame a couple of months ago i think, might have been on that crackbaby character yous are talking about. Knightstalkers was teh bomb

lol again spinal, thx,
    @buddah, i was calling Cap_Own the big wad of gay, not Ssun :lol:
    and yeh the only reason i created the topic was to see what happen to Ssun cause he was just another fun player of old Ares.

who were you? i was trykissme/xxshakaxx from atlantis clan, allies of illuminati in that time

at that time i was LordLEEEROY, in clan with Terrorist. eventaully they quit for a game called Legen of Ares(LOA) lol. then i went to Epiphany clan, playing both LordLEEEROY and SkySin. (the rogue was orignally my brothers but he quit playing it and then i started the huge pk fest on it :lol. eventually after LordLEEEROY was stolen from me, my next warriors name ingame was Tyrazz. which i was in clan KronicKillers/Prophecy(when i was human) and xDieHumansDiex or something like that, (squales00 was leader). but thats who ive been over the past few years.
    oh and back when i was in wrath my warriors name was Kingred. as wraith86(shiggityleveler) pointed out on this forum once, im infamous for using more NC scrolls than anyone. just b./c im random like that. names ive had over my time of KO.
    Kingred (became JesterC)
    LordsReaper(became skysin)
    L0rdsWaRRioR(became LordLEEEROY, which became SkyChampion)
    Tyrazz(after i sold it became KillswitchEngag3)
    L0rdsPri3st(still the same name)
    IronMonkk(i really dont remember what all happened with that, but i know johnny aka DingDong supposedly scammed it)
    might be a few others i cant remember, but oh well.
    i currently own SkySin on Diez server but im letting that gay Camisita play it :wub:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hahahahahah <3

but u sure spend a lot on ncs o.o

something like 200 usd at the end of it..... i know....fakin retarded...

WarMachine

haha I remember Xping with ssundevil doing raven harpys running back and forth for like 6 hours at a time doing 2 spawns. Fun times for sure. Me sexyjesse, sublime, juggernaut and a few others use to xp all the time with him too while on vent. Good times for sure. Bob if you want to play a warrior I can lend you mine. I hit lvl 71 which was about 1 year ago I stopped and haven&#39;t tried to lvl&#39;d since haha. Takes to long and got tired of KO. I just got back into it about 1 week ago and just go on for like 10 minutes to browse around the bowl. I know you want a priest or mage but the offer is there if you want to get back into it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast