Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what happend to Ssundevil

This is a discussion on what happend to Ssundevil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i remember exping/pking wiht sexyjesse as well lol. my brother bought one of his shards when he quit. :lol:...
Page: 3

lol i remember exping/pking wiht sexyjesse as well lol. my brother bought one of his shards when he quit. :lol:

BobGreensley

haha I remember Xping with ssundevil doing raven harpys running back and forth for like 6 hours at a time doing 2 spawns. Fun times for sure. Me sexyjesse, sublime, juggernaut and a few others use to xp all the time with him too while on vent. Good times for sure. Bob if you want to play a warrior I can lend you mine. I hit lvl 71 which was about 1 year ago I stopped and haven't tried to lvl'd since haha. Takes to long and got tired of KO. I just got back into it about 1 week ago and just go on for like 10 minutes to browse around the bowl. I know you want a priest or mage but the offer is there if you want to get back into it. [/b]
    thx for the offer but I am now playing a priest. Thx to kevin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123