part of the notes for FiredrakeMany years of battles between the Karus and El Morad nations have caused the Adonis continent to turn into a huge battle ground. After the long deadlock between these nations, they both found ways to penetrate each otherís territories at almost the same time. The main route is Naradis. To conquer a huge island that is nearby Adonis, the mortal combat has begun between Karus and El Morad.
* ** In the new war zones, there are a total of 7 occupied territories. The purpose of the war is to build more spires in the territories and to capture more territories.
* ** Captured status is checked every minute by captured points (monuments). The points are accumulated until the war-time ends (1 hour). The total accumulated points are compared between nations and the nation with the most points wins the war.
* ** When the captured points are checked, the points are added to the nationís people as national points. The national points will be awarded to each side every minute but the status of the points accumulated will be refreshed every 6 minutes. Thus, you can check the status of the points for each nation every 6 minutes. Even though you reconnect or move to a different zones before the 6th minute, the points youíve gained will still be awarded. *Every minute (starting from the time of awarding national points), if you are in the safety zone, you will not receive the national points.
* ** Each captured point is worth 2 points.
* ** Captured points and war status can be checked on the mini map [N] and the Area map [M].
* ** If one nation captures 14 zones, the war ends. *The victorious country will receive national points by [remaining time of war x 10].
* ** Sometimes supplies will appear in the map. When the country that is behind in points gets the supplies, [accumulated point difference / 2] points are granted. *Supplies will not help the nation that is in the lead.
* ** The rules of obtaining basic national points are the same as the Lunar Gate.
* ** Even though, the keepers of the gate and the captain get killed, you do not win the war.
Note: This new version of Lunar War will not be replacing the current Lunar War. Both styles of war will alternate with each other.