Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What happened to the CC payment option for KC?

This is a discussion on What happened to the CC payment option for KC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye its really sux i cant buy kc anymore.. but there is still CreditCard payment on premium :X when i ...
Page: 2

Hampster

Ye its really sux i cant buy kc anymore.. but there is still CreditCard payment on premium :X
    when i register they want bank account or osmething

KalaBunga Senior Member

just make money bookers really eas y.

NEMANYA

just make money bookers really eas y.[/b]
    get on teh msn...

KalaBunga Senior Member

get on teh msn...[/b]
    i are on school till 4pm then 1 hour ride home

you can buy oremium with credit card, just not g1 credits i bought pre last night but i can buy knight cash

NaidenZ

you can buy oremium with credit card, just not g1 credits i bought pre last night but i can buy knight cash[/b]
    i bought pre last night but i can buy knich cash[/b]
    lol? xD I guess you wanted to say " but I can't buy knight cash" xD even knowing it doesn't exist because it got changed by g1 points ... xD

anyway fuck it :P

zzzz i just noticed this, k2 is always fking this game. <_<

this shit is all about outsourcing jobs... k2 is a cheap fking company instead of paying american workers to work for k2 in like division that does customer service with regards to payment problem they have decided to use 3rd party companies like mb and click and buy... this is purely because k2 does not want to pay 200 guys to sit in their basement and fix all the problems that occurs with their credit card payments. they changed to this method so that if u have a payment problem u must first go through C&B or Moneybookers and resolve the problem with them then goto k2 etc.... its all done due to laziness and so k2 can say ohh not our error take it up with other company

k2 in last years have taken most of their csr people and have hired people from india because it is much cheaper. this is all about money k2 want to be able to say oooh your payment is fked up ? u didnt recieve premium ? ooh take it up with C&B or moneybookers because they dont want to hire the Workers needed to handle the large amount of problems which occur every day... they only want the money to keep rolling in without investing a penny into their infrastructure or to be able to satisfy customers with good service...

k2 customer service is so crap, if u ever have a problem and u must use the ticket u have at least 2-3 days until any problem will be fixed and they dont even have like a customer service number u can call if their is a emergency... for example someone hack ur account u should have a number to call and u verify some info etc and the account is locked until u can provide all info for account and take it back. k2 love to make money but they dont want to help customers

enough said :P

Banned

Yo, whats wrong with Click And Buy?

They&#39;re like 10000% better than K2 for customer support, and I&#39;ve never had a problem purchasing prem, and receiving it.

If you&#39;re like 12, and relying on you&#39;re mum to buy you prem every month, then, thats you&#39;re problem..but 16+ Go get a job and a CC, register to C&B and enjoy spending way too much on KO :/

That was the only way i could buy plat and kc, fuck.

so even americans can&#39;t use cc to buy ?

/ end of k2 getting my money not going to sign up with a third party website to pay for a shit ass game when soo many have been fucked by cb and other shits k2&#39;s used

peaceofhell

maybe they will fix it because to many players can buy only premium and g1 with CC
    so they loosing money and k2 like money <_<

Ancient noob Senior Member

this shit is all about outsourcing jobs... k2 is a cheap fking company instead of paying american workers to work for k2 in like division that does customer service with regards to payment problem they have decided to use 3rd party companies like mb and click and buy... this is purely because k2 does not want to pay 200 guys to sit in their basement and fix all the problems that occurs with their credit card payments. they changed to this method so that if u have a payment problem u must first go through C&B or Moneybookers and resolve the problem with them then goto k2 etc.... its all done due to laziness and so k2 can say ohh not our error take it up with other company

k2 in last years have taken most of their csr people and have hired people from india because it is much cheaper. this is all about money k2 want to be able to say oooh your payment is fked up ? u didnt recieve premium ? ooh take it up with C&B or moneybookers because they dont want to hire the Workers needed to handle the large amount of problems which occur every day... they only want the money to keep rolling in without investing a penny into their infrastructure or to be able to satisfy customers with good service...

k2 customer service is so crap, if u ever have a problem and u must use the ticket u have at least 2-3 days until any problem will be fixed and they dont even have like a customer service number u can call if their is a emergency... for example someone hack ur account u should have a number to call and u verify some info etc and the account is locked until u can provide all info for account and take it back. k2 love to make money but they dont want to help customers

enough said :P[/b]
    well said, and now i&#39;m wondering is it possible for me to outsource my desire to flip my middle finger at k2? :P
    so even americans can&#39;t use cc to buy ?

/ end of k2 getting my money not going to sign up with a third party website to pay for a shit ass game when soo many have been fucked by cb and other shits k2&#39;s used[/b]
    exactly what has changed my mind about coming back to ko.
    /install_WoW

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

well said, and now i&#39;m wondering is it possible for me to outsource my desire to flip my middle finger at k2? :Pexactly what has changed my mind about coming back to ko.
    /install_WoW [/b]
    i still play, just non premium &#39;;-]

Beast&amp;Harlot

Well if the option isn&#39;t back by time my premi runs out K2 is fucked on getting my money.I&#39;ve had to many personal friends have problems with K2 taking extra money from C&B and then banning the account, and the people ending up having to pay more then what has already be paid to start with.Also K2 doesn&#39;t always take the money right away from C&B sometimes they wait up to 3weeks after the fact, so that money could have accidently got spent on something else thinking that K2 has already removed the money.So yea 100% FUCK THAT!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast