Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What happened to the CC payment option for KC?

This is a discussion on What happened to the CC payment option for KC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well if the option isn't back by time my premi runs out K2 is fucked on getting my money.I've had ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Well if the option isn't back by time my premi runs out K2 is fucked on getting my money.I've had to many personal friends have problems with K2 taking extra money from C&B and then banning the account, and the people ending up having to pay more then what has already be paid to start with.Also K2 doesn't always take the money right away from C&B sometimes they wait up to 3weeks after the fact, so that money could have accidently got spent on something else thinking that K2 has already removed the money.So yea 100% FUCK THAT![/b]
    why pay for them just to demote you servers and higher priced premiums lol

u can buy with ur CC, dont need moneybookers acc, they use it as an intermediary, thats all, when u choose the option money bookers it ask u ur CC infos OR if u have an acc on MB u can use it as well. Its like when u pay or donate sumthing to a website and they bring u to a paypal page.

lil_mageskillz

pick the click and buy option and the cc option will come also

niggawhat

yeah there is usually a way around things, like when k2 said they arent accpeting gift cards... i have used gift cards for like 2 years now . I used giftcards for funding on click n buy, and i used giftcards straight from the cc option (that no longer exists.. >.>)

so now i gotta get back into click n buy, or get a moneybookers. so more hassle.. which is not what i want with a game that is "fun"

Ezquerra

k2 will lose a lot of people who bought kc using Visa/Matercard, if they change the system for premiun service it would be really bad cause not all Visa/Mastercard info can't use Click&Buy :/

Hampster

can anyone from USA can help me with the mobile confirmation? ill send him the code :|

Anyone else not like that we cannot use credit cards for g1 credits anymore??

tuttzilla

i f'n hate it, its so rediculous, now i cant buy g1 cred at all...

gfg k2, friggin geniouses the lot of ya! (/heavy sarcasm)

haha pwned go farm now XD

Oh hush cap. You can buy it but its click and buy or ksen(dunno if thats how its spelled...at work cannot get on game) or you might be able to go through gamers network thing.

tuttzilla

and apparently theyve done the same for buying prem now, i really hope not though

that would stink

But yet they still have their claimer saying its ok for North America people to use Credit Card.

Hampster

look.. you can use MoneyBookers when you press that you will be able to use your creditcard buy you need to verify with sms.. :X

silverbuffer18

how u know we cant use cc unless posted on website and if it is then plz copy and paste the message cuz website+forums down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast