What happened to Kingoftheswing's topic?

This is a discussion on What happened to Kingoftheswing's topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its suddenly gone in dust... Why?...
Page: 1

CharmanderxD

Default What happened to Kingoftheswing's topic?

Its suddenly gone in dust... Why?

Someone moved it to a mod only section, wasn't me.

CharmanderxD

Huh, What has it to do with the mods? He was asking/made the topic here to all members...

It was moved because it broke the rules, I never read it and I didn't move it.

CharmanderxD

It didnt broke the rules because when those guys made fun of Turks the topic went to page nr 2 and noone locked or did anything to it, and then 1 screenshot changed everything he said "Omg i dont say anything blabla" but the thing is He does say things just because he "gets kicked out of the party".

When he says something because someone else does something its ok.
    But when I gave userbin as an example everyone was like omg wtf zaraki nooeesss.
    Now I also apologized and Phantom said like "fu kkthnxbye" Now he comes on the king election time to our Turkish forum "Cafe Geveze" and says like "Our members love turks we have no problem blabla and those other shit but the thing is, This isnt the first time that this guy does this and still he didnt apologize (oh wait phantom an apologize doesnt matter does it?) and he is still in the clan oblivion...

Shame...

Hostage

The problem is, people keep flaming for no apparent reason. It was moved to another section to keep from starting more bullshit on this forum. Yeah, people need to attack people on a low blow, it happends. I've done it. But eventually it gets old. Eventually, it's not a thing to argue about. When theres a gap of about a year of flaming, it gets old. Move on people. Stop taking things so seriously.

Phave

/care

<3

ill make it quick
    ppl say shit about my religion i say shit about theirs i really dont care and i really dont know where my topic went get a life and quit focusing on me nerds

CharmanderxD

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    <3

ill make it quick
    ppl say shit about my religion i say shit about theirs i really dont care and i really dont know where my topic went get a life and quit focusing on me nerds
    Ok so i owe you a insult, since u insulted me once right?

Originally posted by CharmanderxD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CharmanderxD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    <3

ill make it quick
    Ok so i owe you a insult, since u insulted me once right?[/b]
    are you the same charmander who was the gay lil scammer? someone ip check him to the charmander acct plz

Banned Senior Member

Yes I went to CafeGaveze with the help of GreaTToucH, you cant register so I couldnt make an account. He suggested I made a topic, it had nothing to do with elections. He's telling me bit by bit what's being said in that thread, I just havn't been able to write up a reply yet
    Now I also apologized and Phantom said like "fu kkthnxbye"
    Then I take it your Zaraki, Cama appologized and you didn't forgive him, so what makes you think I/others would forgive you for your apology?