Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why I Hate Abyss

This is a discussion on Why I Hate Abyss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was starting to kill some fallen angels with a clannie and PerfectChoic3 is there too i thought they were ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Default Why I Hate Abyss

I was starting to kill some fallen angels with a clannie and PerfectChoic3 is there too i thought they were a respectable clan who wouldnt come and kill me but instead these dumbfukers torment me and come get me exped. I have lost respect for ur fuking clan now and ur not gonna hear the end of it

pls disregard my vulgar language in the pms hehe i was really fuking pissed off...

ChrisOwns

Perfect choice, respectable? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

infernosage

owned h43r: well i got the same thing when trying to fight ghost warrior bp attacked me and left me with 206 hp lucky i got away

haha thats pretty funny, p0ty is such a retard they are like the karus version of PaTRiot

CJ

It's all fair game in abyss, you're taking the risk of getting exp'd by some asshole the minute you lure the FA :P .

infernosage

0000000 isnt shard better than dark vane i heard dark vane does critical damage

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by infernosage
    At least you didn't jump way off topic.

infernosage

[quote]
    i dont know what you talking about (sneaky sneak sneak)

ChrisOwns

You just missed her. She should be home to make you dinner soon, don't worry.

Road

Wow that is gay... If I where you I would raid thier dms parties or try to get them exp'ed next time I see them in cz. <_<

infernosage

well some people like to do that you have 3 choices pull yourself back together or wait for quick assistance from the gms or i could use my orc rouge in ares to help them discover the meaning of loss which do you pick

mc_macking

The abyss is basically a pvp zone. Anytime you're there you're risking death from opposing nation. Stay
    on the cave leech floor and you lower your risk of being exp'd. :P

dude.. you only lost 3mill..

try get xped by towers dayli at lvl 66 -.-

After reading your pm, I want to XP ya. Arrogant much? "you don't mess with people like us"? Please.

Banned

Nooo robin =(

Havent seen u ingame for some times >.<

(BlizzardRain)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast