Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss lol ur still nooob fight me then bitch...
Page: 10

stevouk

Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss
    lol ur still nooob
    fight me then bitch

Someone flame me....I feel left out :wub:

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000
    its alrite i think i have shown enough times that i can take it. you're giving me lots of chuckles thinking about some fat dumb american guy putting "Iran" into google and trying to find any information to use as an insult. Im proud of my heritage, If i was iranian then that would be cool but im not, i have only ever been there once. Nice people but terrible society, almost as bad as the USA. *

Anyways if you want to talk to me on vent pm me i will give you the info, that goes for any flamers who think they have balls. *

Keep crying every time we own you, all the people who posted in this thread will never be allowed to level in peace again. If you really want i can send you a "I am obsessed with zero" T-shirt and sign you up to my fanclub where you get daily email updates about my character and pictures of my penis for you to masturbate over.

lol when you tell people ur just gonna ban them i also read that when u sent it to sun.

you better visit iran again because its about to be bombed fool. say bye. i dont agree with it and our pres i stupid but whatever.

and there you go again saying ur the best and blah blah blah. and you wonder why u get flammed. just shut your mouth and let that be the end of it.

and can u sign my shirt too?

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DaggerUpYourAss
    lol ur still nooob
    fight me then bitch[/b]
    hahaha
    come to ares ill rape u anytime

stevouk

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    its alrite i think i have shown enough times that i can take it. you're giving me lots of chuckles thinking about some fat dumb american guy putting "Iran" into google and trying to find any information to use as an insult. Im proud of my heritage, If i was iranian then that would be cool but im not, i have only ever been there once. Nice people but terrible society, almost as bad as the USA. *

Anyways if you want to talk to me on vent pm me i will give you the info, that goes for any flamers who think they have balls. *

Keep crying every time we own you, all the people who posted in this thread will never be allowed to level in peace again. If you really want i can send you a "I am obsessed with zero" T-shirt and sign you up to my fanclub where you get daily email updates about my character and pictures of my penis for you to masturbate over.

lol when you tell people ur just gonna ban them i also read that when u sent it to sun.

you better visit iran again because its about to be bombed fool. say bye. i dont agree with it and our pres i stupid but whatever.

and there you go again saying ur the best and blah blah blah. and you wonder why u get flammed. just shut your mouth and let that be the end of it.

and can u sign my shirt too?[/b]

see what i mean about the racist comments, you say you dont agree with it but you still post it, it's people like you who needs to get bombed and btw your the fool, to tell you the truth i have never even talked to 0000000 before but it aint right the way you all flame him and the racist comments arn't right no matter who it is

stevouk

Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaggerUpYourAss)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@

lol ur still nooob

fight me then bitch
    hahaha
    come to ares ill rape u anytime[/b]
    of course you will, you also dream anytime

hah i go on your vent and they all just giggle like schoolkids. pretty funny

dont have balls to talk like that to me on vent? sad very sad.

and shiftypoo sounds like a girl wtf how can anyone take you seriously, fucking hell lol. now i know why troll forums.

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaggerUpYourAss)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @

lol ur still nooob

fight me then bitch
    hahaha
    come to ares ill rape u anytime[/b]
    of course you will, you also dream anytime[/b][/quote]
    lol keep on talking cause thats all u can do

stevouk

Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaggerUpYourAss)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)
    Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @

lol ur still nooob

fight me then bitch

hahaha
    come to ares ill rape u anytime
    of course you will, you also dream anytime[/b]
    lol keep on talking cause thats all u can do[/b][/quote]

yeah, ok. Suck my dick ?

stevouk

/End

shiftypoo

i havent flamed this pussy once and he flames me <3

btw ur e penis is almost as big as youre nose u ugly ass bitch

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000
    hah i go on your vent and they all just giggle like schoolkids. pretty funny

dont have balls to talk like that to me on vent? sad very sad. *

and shiftypoo sounds like a girl wtf how can anyone take you seriously, fucking hell lol. now i know why troll forums.
    and you sound like a stuck up british fuck but its all good.
    is it because you bust u on your nose you gotta bust a kid on his voice.

man shifty didnt even flame you lol.

I wish k2 would make a neutral server where you could go fight ppl from other servers just for fun....It would solve all this "Yeah well come to my server and I'll own you" and "If I was on your server you'd be fukin dead" Then you'd find out who has the balls to back up all his bullshit talk and who would chicken out like the pussies they truly are.

never heard such a sorry bunch of losers in my life. You lot can barely string a sentance together, you have higher pitched voices than Raine, and you giggle like drunk schoolgirls.

i can understand why you hate me so much now

flame on !

OrcTank

Originally posted by shiftypoo
    i havent flamed this pussy once and he flames me <3

btw ur e penis is almost as big as youre nose u ugly ass bitch
    why are you complimenting his penis size there? hes not that big

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast