Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when zero came in vent i had the biggest fuking boner than when he talked i nutted all over my ...
Page: 11

shiftypoo

when zero came in vent i had the biggest fuking boner than when he talked i nutted all over my comp screen.. omg i didnt get his autograph tho..

and u tell us to come in your vent and youre such a fukin pussy u aint even in here? im sittin here waitin for ur ugly brit ass to come here but ur too busy lickin ur mommas clit for some more knight cash and +8 shells to come talk to me you cocky ass fuck

stevouk

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    hah i go on your vent and they all just giggle like schoolkids. pretty funny

dont have balls to talk like that to me on vent? sad very sad. *

and shiftypoo sounds like a girl wtf how can anyone take you seriously, fucking hell lol. now i know why troll forums.
    and you sound like a stuck up british fuck but its all good.
    is it because you bust u on your nose you gotta bust a kid on his voice.

man shifty didnt even flame you lol.[/b]
    I am british you cheeky fucked up child, what is wrong with us?

now you started flaming the british race too? see what i mean and you are special now are you?

haha you cant even construct an insult without it having an undesired meaning, go back to preschool.

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000
    never heard such a sorry bunch of losers in my life. You lot can barely string a sentence together, you have higher pitched voices than Raine, and you giggle like drunk schoolgirls. *

i can understand why you hate me so much now *

flame on !
    lol your seriously the biggest fag. i think u get your deep voice from deep throating pwnage all the time.

if you really gonna talk shit and make it personal let me remind u who whipped whos ass in the last war we had, who saved your ass in the the last 2 major wars, usa. without us you would be speaking german.

come and set foot into the us. some of us might sound like school kids but could drop you. step up to the plate cuz its batter up

_swift_

I got an E-hardon when zero talked to me :-)... (lol peepers)

Hawk_08

dude your voice aints so pretty neither it sounds like you got a cock slammed down your throat you sound like a frog.

oh yea flame on like that flamer 000000 and if you dont know what a flamer is zero go look in the dictionary.

stevouk

Originally posted by shiftypoo
    when zero came in vent i had the biggest fuking boner than when he talked i nutted all over my comp screen.. omg i didnt get his autograph tho..

and u tell us to come in your vent and youre such a fukin pussy u aint even in here? im sittin here waitin for ur ugly brit ass to come here but ur too busy lickin ur mommas slit for some more knight cash and +8 shells to come talk to me you cocky ass fuck
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BRITISH PEOPLE? AMERICANS SO SPECIAL? YOU FLAME ME AND AND SHIT OR MAYBE NOT FLAME ME BUT THE BRITISH RACE IF YOU WANT TO START ON RACIST TERMS AT LEAST BRITISH PEOPLE ARNT ALL FAT FUCKING BASTARDS WHO EAT MUFFINS AND SHIT FOR BREAKFAST YOU FAT UNHEALTHY CUNTS

OrcTank

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

hah i go on your vent and they all just giggle like schoolkids. pretty funny

dont have balls to talk like that to me on vent? sad very sad. *

and shiftypoo sounds like a girl wtf how can anyone take you seriously, fucking hell lol. now i know why troll forums.

and you sound like a stuck up british fuck but its all good.
    is it because you bust u on your nose you gotta bust a kid on his voice.

man shifty didnt even flame you lol.
    I am british you cheeky fucked up child, what is wrong with us?

now you started flaming the british race too? see what i mean and you are special now are you?[/b]
    YOU FUCKING MORON BRITISH IS NOT A RACE. JUST LIKE JEWISH IS NOT A RACE YOU FUCKING RETARD DUURRR

yo 00 touch your toes stevo wants to show you were the wild goose goes

stevouk

why flame british people you retards, you are all jelous fuckers because we are skinny and you are all fat cunts. i liked americans and still do (most of them) but if you are all like these dickheads then i change my mind

Hawk_08

aww i love people with out an education, such idiots get outta ur house 0000 go see the world your a vampire

BobGreensley

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-shiftypoo

and u tell us to come in your vent and youre such a fukin pussy u aint even in here? im sittin here waitin for ur ugly brit ass to come here but ur too busy lickin ur mommas slit for some more knight cash and +8 shells to come talk to me you cocky ass fuck
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BRITISH PEOPLE? AMERICANS SO SPECIAL? YOU FLAME ME AND AND SHIT OR MAYBE NOT FLAME ME BUT THE BRITISH RACE IF YOU WANT TO START ON RACIST TERMS AT LEAST BRITISH PEOPLE ARNT ALL FAT FUCKING BASTARDS WHO EAT MUFFINS AND SHIT FOR BREAKFAST YOU FAT UNHEALTHY CUNTS[/b]
    yummmm muffins /drool

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by stevouk
    why flame british people you retards, you are all jelous fuckers because we are skinny and you are all fat cunts. i liked americans and still do (most of them) but if you are all like these dickheads then i change my mind
    lol go drink ur tea

stevouk

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-shiftypoo

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BRITISH PEOPLE? AMERICANS SO SPECIAL? YOU FLAME ME AND AND SHIT OR MAYBE NOT FLAME ME BUT THE BRITISH RACE IF YOU WANT TO START ON RACIST TERMS AT LEAST BRITISH PEOPLE ARNT ALL FAT FUCKING BASTARDS WHO EAT MUFFINS AND SHIT FOR BREAKFAST YOU FAT UNHEALTHY CUNTS
    yummmm muffins /drool[/b]

exactly my point, its all you guys eat apart from the ones that can afford more

stevouk

Originally posted by DaggerUpYourAss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaggerUpYourAss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    lol go drink ur tea[/b]
    just drank it now what? you suck my dick?