Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have nothing against british people but when a douche bag comes to our vent saying americans are idiots i ...
Page: 12

Hawk_08

i have nothing against british people but when a douche bag comes to our vent saying americans are idiots i dont know whats he talking about when america saved his poor ass from being a german

stevouk

No i know what now. i stop wasting my time on you fools and let you post to yourselves

/Bed

LiberAchi

Ares drama waaaaah Get 'em zero :P

_swift_

mrsteve wtf u talkin about u sayin we poor man... zzz i can buy your country not to be a prick but dont say ppl are poor

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Hawk_08
    i have nothing against british people but when a douche bag comes to our vent saying americans are idiots i dont know whats he talking about when america saved his poor ass from being a german
    Whoever said that, deserves a pat on the shoulder

OrcTank

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-shiftypoo

when zero came in vent i had the biggest fuking boner than when he talked i nutted all over my comp screen.. omg i didnt get his autograph tho..

and u tell us to come in your vent and youre such a fukin pussy u aint even in here? im sittin here waitin for ur ugly brit ass to come here but ur too busy lickin ur mommas slit for some more knight cash and +8 shells to come talk to me you cocky ass fuck

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BRITISH PEOPLE? AMERICANS SO SPECIAL? YOU FLAME ME AND AND SHIT OR MAYBE NOT FLAME ME BUT THE BRITISH RACE IF YOU WANT TO START ON RACIST TERMS AT LEAST BRITISH PEOPLE ARNT ALL FAT FUCKING BASTARDS WHO EAT MUFFINS AND SHIT FOR BREAKFAST YOU FAT UNHEALTHY CUNTS
    yummmm muffins /drool[/b]

exactly my point, its all you guys eat apart from the ones that can afford more[/b][/quote]

negative retard if your going to dis on our poor economy do some research. zero is trying to call us retarded and saying hes educated in britain and then u come and fuck it up. Top ramen and spam for the win!

BobGreensley

Originally posted by _swift_
    mrsteve wtf u talkin about u sayin we poor man... zzz i can buy your country not to be a prick but dont say ppl are poor
    will you buy me some muffins yummm muffinds

stevouk

Originally posted by Hawk_08
    he isnt british, well he says he isnt i think

either way we help america a lot and america helps us, i know a lot of americans and they are all ok but all of you always have to have something or somebody to flame and it aint right first your flaming zero for his colour or whatever and then british people, look in the mirror and then try and flame other people when your perfect

_swift_

sure greensley what kinda muffins u want... come in vent man

stevouk

buy it then biatch, you couldnt afford to go into a corner shop never mind buy England

/suck_my_dick
    /bed

OrcTank

<!--QuoteBegin-Hawk_08

either way we help america a lot and america helps us, i know a lot of americans and they are all ok but all of you always have to have something or somebody to flame and it aint right first your flaming zero for his colour or whatever and then british people, look in the mirror and then try and flame other people when your perfect[/b]
    zero = english
    its nothing against britain but the english...well its not their fault they were born there.

cept herb hes tight

<!--QuoteBegin-Hawk_08

either way we help america a lot and america helps us, i know a lot of americans and they are all ok but all of you always have to have something or somebody to flame and it aint right first your flaming zero for his colour or whatever and then british people, look in the mirror and then try and flame other people when your perfect[/b]

Time to start flaming....finally became perfect last week...almost took as long as trying to lvl

_swift_

nobody here has anything against english ppl or w/e we jus have somethin against zero

didn't read the whole topic just what Lucifer wrote in the begining:

Raiding xp party? CZ is PK zone

When redballing they put up a shield and town , or get tped by a mage?

It's CALLED PK, kthxbyedie

stevouk

nobody here has anything against english ppl or w/e we jus have somethin against zero
    OMFG i finally have respect for someone... :wub:

/Bows
    /Closes_Eyes