Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm on holiday right now, sad that I missed such a brilliant thread, yes we switch servers and hide up ...
Page: 15

I'm on holiday right now, sad that I missed such a brilliant thread, yes we switch servers and hide up on a hill to raid exp parties because it's fun.

It's like teasing people you do it for a reaction and that's adsactly why I do this on f9 to get a reaction, party pvp gets boring after awhile because there simply are no other decent fights aside from braveheart with kelly and sinitra. In the end cz is just that cz, when we leveled to 70 we were constantly raided, ask bob we got raided by 3 drt partys while exping at ravens and didn't complain so quit moaning.

Lambchop, how can you insult people for pking with a priest, if a priest is online you use it no? It's like saying don't use your armor because it's lame even if you have it at your use.

VipexXx

Pff - 15 Pages of bullcrap :rollseyes:

TankMe [ 26 Posts ] Search
    Hawk_08 [ 23 Posts ]

^^ No reason to make multiple usernames and flame under one of them
    TankMe is banned

susGe

mmmm 15 pages so far. I went to sleep now im going to work. More more more plz ^^

Dont go to cz if u cant even handle that noob party.. seriously if u cant kill rw hes like a 1 hit :wub: then matt hes like lololololol towning directly he sees an orc. and 0000 just stealth and run to moma... then raine she cant even keep me alive when 403204200 mages hit me :wub: ... tekton i dun even have to mention cuz hes an american!

Btw if u wherent this kind of noob u would enjoy to get raided when u exp, cuz it gives some fun while ur running in circles.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alivia

Stop fucking complaining! CZ is a PVP zone, PVP means player versus player, get it?????? In CZ players are supposed to kill other players, BUT you can also exp, and in CZ there is better exp spots then in eslants and luferson/el morad, but if you want to exp on the good exp spots in CZ you gotta accept that there is a risk that other players might come and kick ur ass while ur lvling. Get it now???!?!?!?!?! If you exp in CZ you will get raided, and u gotta live with it, it is that simple. I havent read all 15 pages, just a little of it, but it seems like all topics about the hatred clan ends up in ppl flaming eachother and says hatred suxx etc. They dont suck, they are on of the best clans in ares, and the only reason why ppl say hatred suxx and things like that is that they are jealous and cant accept that hatred are a good clan and will always be.

OMG

cz is a pvp zone?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!.

oooomfgggg, wtfffffffff, now i understand why i see so many orcs there

j/k

Raiding exp party, makes xp not so much boring, pls do it all the time :wub:

Alivia

Yeah, acctually it does make it more fun, after a couple hours exp party i dont mind a party that come and raid my party^^ Then we can have some pk fun for a minute or something, before we go back to the boring lvling:S

morax

Sounds to me like some Pro PKers have done what AHM have done for the past year, if your a high level you should try and stop people levelling.... makes sure you remain the best - You want to level go to Eslant or something...

Gratz F9 etc h43r:

Just go try dexp ppl its what i live for!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415