Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Die4MePlz hey ace was that time gamepad or did u go manual yup yup yup sup sup ...
Page: 2

Luc1fer

Originally posted by Die4MePlz
    hey ace was that time gamepad or did u go manual yup yup yup sup sup sup ?

^trying to walk the same path as 0000000

susGe

so basically your a cry baby who is sad because higher lvl chrs kill you and dont let you lvl in cz? You used to be a human therefor you were never on the receiving end of our parties. So you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. We have been pking the same way for a long time. So like i said if you want lvling with no interuptions go to eslant. As for the babashopping comment you can pm me im interested in buying a cs +0 and maybe some shell. You of all ppl should know that items alone dont make you good.

Luc1fer

Originally posted by Lamchop
    One thing though i kno you are best zero but dont be too cocky....you play alot longer you shoudl be this good....anyways i agree wit him one thing....hatred SUX....when PRIEST DIE THEY TOWN RIGHT AWAY....you shoudl go to orc side and learn how to pk witout priest =P....and one thing for HATRED especially CALADMIN...ur a fawkin noob who cant pk for shiet...go learn how to combo and go lvl ur self....stop throwing acid pots like a noob....
    +1

Sweet

Some people like to play this game for it's awesome pvp. Some play because they like to chill with friends. Others like to play because they enjoying screwing with other people, such as in your case. I'm not saying that all Hatred likes to do is screw up other people, but you have to realize that stuff happens in cz. I know I gain great personal enjoyment in CZ when I XP orcs doind DMs. What can I say, it gives me a rush. And I accept the fact that some orcs also gain great personal enjoyment from doing the same. in fact, I know so because just last night my brother got XP'ed doing DMs with me. It's really no big deal, to each his own I guess. I don't ever get angry if orcs raid us lvling in CZ, because I do know thatCZ is a PvP zone... just accept that fact, and move on... :P

susGe

Originally posted by Lamchop
    One thing though i kno you are best zero but dont be too cocky....you play alot longer you shoudl be this good....anyways i agree wit him one thing....hatred SUX....when PRIEST DIE THEY TOWN RIGHT AWAY....you shoudl go to orc side and learn how to pk witout priest =P....and one thing for HATRED especially CALADMIN...ur a fawkin noob who cant pk for shiet...go learn how to combo and go lvl ur self....stop throwing acid pots like a noob....
    lol orcs without a priest? What are you drunk. Maybe you should come back to human side and look at the orc parties who roll with 3 - 4 priests.

Hawk_08

hey 00000 when did you leave the bat cave have you seen the sun lately. rofl how many hours you get in today 24?

did i say everyone is like that?....i say most orcs...hell i learn the DRT way....pk witout priest....and i always go solo and those dam debuffers =)

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by Hawk_08
    hey 00000 when did you leave the bat cave have you seen the sun lately. rofl how many hours you get in today 24?
    +1

CALAdmin

I still love you lamchop, don't worry big guy! <3

Luc1fer

Originally posted by susGe
    so basically your a cry baby who is sad because higher lvl chrs kill you and dont let you lvl in cz? *You used to be a human therefor you were never on the receiving end of our parties. *So you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. *We have been pking the same way for a long time. *So like i said if you want lvling with no interuptions go to eslant. *As for the babashopping comment you can pm me im interested in buying a cs +0 and maybe some shell. *You of all ppl should know that items alone dont make you good.

Not a Cry BAby , Sitll have my human char as well , made this one cauz i was too boored, As far is Pk i can Pk just fine. I guess I have more class then whole hatred clan combined , if i was raiding lvling party to atleast stay and either finish theh whole party or die trying , lvl 70 towing is as we both would know (NOOOBISH) . that is about the only point I would make.

kirky

LOL... this is funny all i got to say they have earned there lvl 70 .. probly lvling in cz and getting raided 24/7 now its there turn to do it ... and fuck yeah COLONY ZONE is FOR PK if you dont like it fucking go to eslant you women.

TankMe

WOOOOoooo Go DRT im lvl 70 and spam howling sword woot woot you all die so much back to back rofl sad ass clan let me show you the Drt combo 1111111111 howling sword howlinsword howling sword

shiftypoo

:P

TankMe

oh yea i forgot their other combo howling sword

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by TankMe
    WOOOOoooo Go DRT im lvl 70 and spam howling sword woot woot you all die so much back to back rofl sad ass clan let me show you the Drt combo 1111111111 * * howling sword howlinsword howling sword
    hahahahaha
    its funny cause its true
    thats just sad

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast