Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lamchop One thing though i kno you are best zero but dont be too cocky....you play alot ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Lamchop
    One thing though i kno you are best zero but dont be too cocky....you play alot longer you shoudl be this good....anyways i agree wit him one thing....hatred SUX....when PRIEST DIE THEY TOWN RIGHT AWAY....you shoudl go to orc side and learn how to pk witout priest =P....and one thing for HATRED especially CALADMIN...ur a fawkin noob who cant pk for shiet...go learn how to combo and go lvl ur self....stop throwing acid pots like a noob....
    oh wow i dont know where to begin... its just too much bullshit my brain is melting.

1) everyone towns when their priest dies so what, do more damage. by the time our priest dies we usually have killed tons of ppl anyway.
    2) orc side has WAY more priests than human side, i cant believe u said that. When mos (fastfingaz) came human first thing he said to me was pking sucks because there are like 3 or 4 good priests on human side and most of them are in hatred. We pk with 1 priest usually, 2 is a luxury.

If u wanna keep up your bullshit then lets take it ingame and do a 8v8 or something. We dont even need 8 we would beat any of your parties with just 5 or 6, like most nights. If u dont wanna do that then shut up and go cry in clanchat where i cant read it.

susGe

Originally posted by Luc1fer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luc1fer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    so basically your a cry baby who is sad because higher lvl chrs kill you and dont let you lvl in cz? *You used to be a human therefor you were never on the receiving end of our parties. *So you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. *We have been pking the same way for a long time. *So like i said if you want lvling with no interuptions go to eslant. *As for the babashopping comment you can pm me im interested in buying a cs +0 and maybe some shell. *You of all ppl should know that items alone dont make you good.

Not a Cry BAby , Sitll have my human char as well , made this one cauz i was too boored, As far is Pk i can Pk just fine. I guess I have more class then whole hatred clan combined , if i was raiding lvling party to atleast stay and either finish theh whole party or die trying , lvl 70 towing is as we both would know (NOOOBISH) . that is about the only point I would make.[/b]
    i think you should look up what the word crybaby actually means. Because that is indeed what you are. Its ok though go go go xp and we'll come raid you again tommorow. Then you can make a new thread to boost our egos some more. We love how all of you get so upset with anything and everything we do. I love how anything i do in game to piss someone off will more then likely become a 10 page forum flame. You are all so obsessed with us that you go out of your way to make forum threads about how much you hate us. Hatred ftw. We arent going anywhere deal with it.

LOl im not 70...i can PK just fine...althought it wil be great though....but hey Ill represent DRT and not just all about howling sword =)

TankMe

you to stop crying lucifer you fucking cuban sasuage, oh yea when can i barrow your game pad.

DaggerUpYourAss

o u forgot about this 1 its kinda hard but works good
    scream howling sword howling sword howling sword scream howling sword howling sword howling sword sceam howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling swordhowling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling swordhowling swordhowling swordhowling sword howling swordhowling swordhowling sword

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000
    real pwnage plays that account more often than you think, most ppl cant even tell when buddhas is playing and when RW is. And yeah what susG said, you suck go to eslant. *

see no one will fight me 1v1 anymore, even lvl 70 full shell warriors run away with a dd shield from just me, i use the shield against multiple people u got a problem with that?. people come with full parties just to kill 2 or 3 hatred people levelling. why? because we are the best and they would die if they came with 3 ppl even if we are unbuffed. Even if there is a decent orc party out they will just keep ressing each other no matter how many times we kill them. you dont see us making sob threads about this, its part of the game. *

so fuck you, if you dont like me flaming you then dont start retarded threads. i dont want to let orcs level, why should i? the fact is when we have our strongest party out virtually no one will fight us, orcs will go on the other server and we end up running around the whole of cz looking for any orcs.
    zero i remember u posting on another forum bitching about getting pwned by ssundevil, and he didnt have a full party, i also know that your clan takes a full party of 8 with half or more at lvl 70 to take parties of 1 or 2 so stfu u newb. the only reason you can 1v1 is minor heal and you put on the shield everytime u see a hard hitting warrior. your newb you arent shit without a priest to spam heal you!

Luc1fer

Originally posted by kirky
    LOL... this is funny all i got to say they have earned there lvl 70 .. probly lvling in cz *and getting raided 24/7 now its there turn to do it ... and fuck yeah COLONY ZONE is *FOR PK if you dont like it fucking go to eslant you women.
    I again dont care if they raid my exp party they have done it on few times today. but as oon as there priest drops they fucking town like jack asses. As i said when i hit lvl 70 I will gurantee you I will not town no matter what the scinerio is, I think like whats the worst that can happen , loosing 50 fucking nps , big fucking deal and move on.

but they are such a pussies that they cant event stay with out there priest.

TankMe

its all about sword dance ha i knew it you lil sword spammer

CALAdmin

So when you are pk'ing and you are bored cause all the orcs run away to the other server what do you do? We like to go find some people like you and play a little game!

SexyJesse

i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e- penissssssssssssss so bigggggggggg SICKKKKK :wacko:

Luc1fer

Originally posted by TankMe
    you to stop crying lucifer you fucking cuban sasuage, oh yea when can i barrow your game pad.

Give me your address and I will send you one , like i sended one to 0000000

OrcTank

Originally posted by TankMe
    oh yea i forgot their other combo howling sword

Owned.

shiftypoo

jesse loves the big e-penis.

SUCK IT DRY JESSE

<3

TankMe

booty booty booty rocking every where rofl go look at 000000 getting his boooty boooty boooty rocked everywhere while he gets it in the ass where is that picture i love laughing at it.

SexyJesse

shiftyyyyyyyy :wub: sex plzzzzzzzz :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast