Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2) orc side has WAY more priests than human side, i cant believe u said that. * i cant even ...
Page: 4

Die4MePlz

2) orc side has WAY more priests than human side, i cant believe u said that. *
    i cant even name how many people that were human rogues and when they went orc, they had to carry 2x the curepots as before...

are you kidding me? i take 1 step outside orc base and my bar is instantly purple either from duffs or illusion -_-

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by Lamchop
    LOl im not 70...i can PK just fine...althought it wil be great though....but hey Ill represent DRT and not just all about howling sword =)
    ya u cant for get about scream and leg cut
    new combo
    leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword leg cut scream howling sword howling sword howling sword

We fight everywhere in cz, pk parties all around bowl and near the bases, and of course farming and levelling parties too when we don't see anyone else out. Hatred and Wrath's farm/EXP parties get raided a lot as with most other human levellling parties, and yes sometimes we get wiped out also (cheers for the Hatred haters :P). We just don't make flame threads about them. Perhaps you should quit whining and log off for a sec too? Switching servers would help too.

If you're in cz at all, get ready to be raided.

Lamchop, you're telling CALadmin to go easy with the acid pot? Lol why don't you and your clan stop acid potting me when we have 3 against your 6, not to mention that CALadmin isn't even in Hatred. I've learnt to shut up about orcs and acid pots spammers now since the priests in my clan averages 10-20 magic hammers in a single pk session. It's part of the game.

And as for the party towning when priests die, an ENORMOUS amount of high level players does it including yourself so what's your problem? I've pk'ed with many clans on both nations. Not so surprisingly the melee in Hatred are actually the ones who stays and get as much kill as possible after their priest dies, they usually do a great job surviving or die trying.

Oh yes Luc1fer whoever you are, you've got more class than all of Hatred clan, now go exp in Eslant, you're slowing down your levelling by making flame threads on the forum. CZ = PvP zone afterall. susG said on vent that he's going to bed now and he loves you, good luck with your EXP.

NooBZilla

2) orc side has WAY more priests than human side, i cant believe u said that. When mos (fastfingaz) came human first thing he said to me was pking sucks because there are like 3 or 4 good priests on human side and most of them are in hatred. We pk with 1 priest usually, 2 is a luxury.
    lol thats a bunch of bull crap... come to orc side and tell me who has the most priest ignorant child :P

TankMe

lucifer dont make me call la migra on you s.a ill report you to border patrol and you wont be playing ko no more in ur hut

- ssundevil took 5 ppl to kill me and memento when we were unbuffed. we then buffed up, returned and killed all of them.

- no offense i dont use a shield against any single player or even 2v1. why should i be scared of some crappy 70 warrior who i would kill in under 20 seconds if they stayed around? i use the shield because i get ganked more than anyone, because they need 6 ppl hitting me to kill me, except that they cant and my party just ends up killing them all.

Go fucking cry more. you wanna trash talk me or my clan come back it up ingame otherwise shut the fuck up. Maybe i will make another movie just of me killing nerds like you who talk crap. AS IF you would ever consider fighting me alone hahaha dont make me laugh. I will remember this next time your friends run away from me soloing. DRT fucking white trash learn to PK.

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamchop
    One thing though i kno you are best zero but dont be too cocky....you play alot longer you shoudl be this good....anyways i agree wit him one thing....hatred SUX....when PRIEST DIE THEY TOWN RIGHT AWAY....you shoudl go to orc side and learn how to pk witout priest =P....and one thing for HATRED especially CALADMIN...ur a fawkin noob who cant pk for shiet...go learn how to combo and go lvl ur self....stop throwing acid pots like a noob....
    oh wow i dont know where to begin... its just too much bullshit my brain is melting.

1) everyone towns when their priest dies so what, do more damage. by the time our priest dies we usually have killed tons of ppl anyway.
    2) orc side has WAY more priests than human side, i cant believe u said that. When mos (fastfingaz) came human first thing he said to me was pking sucks because there are like 3 or 4 good priests on human side and most of them are in hatred. We pk with 1 priest usually, 2 is a luxury.

If u wanna keep up your bullshit then lets take it ingame and do a 8v8 or something. We dont even need 8 we would beat any of your parties with just 5 or 6, like most nights. If u dont wanna do that then shut up and go cry in clanchat where i cant read it.[/b]
    first 6 keys fast fingaz hits around any good orc is /town [enter]

TankMe

hey 00000 what are you doing outta the bat cave man i hope you put on some sun block cause u havent beent outside in awhile

hush

luc1fer do you also play venom rogue in bad company

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by 0000000
    - *DRT fucking white trash learn to PK.
    +8
    howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword howling sword

Die4MePlz

i dont get the whole point of this topic... the point of killing humans is because its fun and u get np, raiding exp is fun and u get np..

having a priest and mages to tp and towning if priest dies is a common strategy any party would know... i dont get what ur trying to point out lucifer

NooBZilla

there is no wrong or right way to pk....

OrcTank

- ssundevil took 5 ppl to kill me and memento when we were unbuffed. we then buffed up, returned and killed all of them. *

- no offense i dont use a shield against any single player or even 2v1. why should i be scared of some crappy 70 warrior who i would kill in under 20 seconds if they stayed around? i use the shield because i get ganked more than anyone, because they need 6 ppl hitting me to kill me, except that they cant and my party just ends up killing them all. *

Go fucking cry more. you wanna trash talk me or my clan come back it up ingame otherwise shut the fuck up. Maybe i will make another movie just of me killing nerds like you who talk crap. AS IF you would ever consider fighting me alone hahaha dont make me laugh. I will remember this next time your friends run away from me soloing. DRT fucking white trash learn to PK.
    i just went and reread it all. and talked with the people there. they had a buffer a healer a warrior and a rouge. none of thier players has shields like yours and you jsut ran away. and then went to kill them and died again. and like i said before minor heal is all that keeps you alive. you and all the other human rouges that run, throw acid pots then get stunned and /town.

i do however agree with you on drt. ive never seen a clan that comes up on the right side of defeated before

shiftypoo

jessee no ones home at my house

*hint*hint*

DaggerUpYourAss

- ssundevil i remember when u owned me in cz . i was so imbaressed that i got owned by u so i told my clan i was unbuffed. plz man dont kill me again in cz.
    +1

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast