Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 220

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div> Originally posted by stevouk @ <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_ stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    stevouk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_

    stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero cuz he is an ass


    HOW IS HE AN ASS? YOUR JELOUS BECAUSE HE KICKS YOUR ASS MORE LIKE IT....I AM DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL FLAME HIM AND HALF OF YOU PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM BEFORE...

    GIVE ME REASONS HOW HE IS AN ASS BECAUSE GETTING FLAMED OFF ABOUT 50 PEOPLE EVERY FEW DAYS ISNT FUCKING NICE...JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEAL
    read his posts. he might be the best, but so fuking what he doesnt have to point it out every chance he gets. you still got brown shit on your nose

    he talked his own shit here saying bring it[/b]
    no i am trying to say it isnt fucking nice to fucking flame people over and over and ok if he wants to say hes the best whenever he gets the chance then so what? your jelous like i said ignore him maybe helps?

    and then people make racist comments which is fucking out of order and you need to get a life doign shit like that it aint nice just because someone is better you flame them? someone is a different race you flame them? you people need to get you priorites right before you try and flame anybody

  2. #92
    OrcTank
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe

    so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you


    and then posting fucking racist comments you fucking small minded little piece of shit just because he isnt american you flame him and because he is the same race as the people who fucked the twin towers...yeh it was bad but did he have fuck all to do with it ?? no you fucking arsehole kiss my arse
    +1[/b]

    you put +1 to your own post u fucking fag!

  3. #93
    DaggerUpYourAss
    Guest

    Default

    lol
    give him a break he plays diez

  4. #94
    stevouk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by _swift_
    wow stevouk i know who u r your the guy on the pic thats givin it to zero from behind right? *pull your dick out of zero's ass and take your little 52 blade and lick on my chode
    read my posts idiot, your flaming him

    1# he hasnt done fuck all
    2# your jelous
    3# when people are making racist comments and flaming for no reason it is un-called for
    4# most of you have about 3 posts and dont have the fucking reputation to post shit when no one even knows you

    how about you suck each others dick instead of flaming someone because he is better than you, i dont know 0000000 personally, saw his video's and shit but he doesnt deserve none of this even if he does rape parties in CZ or say hes the best on the forums, whats your problem?

  5. #95
    OrcTank
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_

    stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero cuz he is an ass


    HOW IS HE AN ASS? YOUR JELOUS BECAUSE HE KICKS YOUR ASS MORE LIKE IT....I AM DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL FLAME HIM AND HALF OF YOU PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM BEFORE...

    GIVE ME REASONS HOW HE IS AN ASS BECAUSE GETTING FLAMED OFF ABOUT 50 PEOPLE EVERY FEW DAYS ISNT FUCKING NICE...JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEAL
    read his posts. he might be the best, but so fuking what he doesnt have to point it out every chance he gets. you still got brown shit on your nose

    he talked his own shit here saying bring it[/b]
    no i am trying to say it isnt fucking nice to fucking flame people over and over and ok if he wants to say hes the best whenever he gets the chance then so what? your jelous like i said ignore him maybe helps?

    and then people make racist comments which is fucking out of order and you need to get a life doign shit like that it aint nice just because someone is better you flame them? someone is a different race you flame them? you people need to get you priorites right before you try and flame anybody[/b][/quote]


    i dunno if u even understood my raciest comment. maybe you should read on current events in america and see what the boom means.

    zero talks we talk and all, if he is really crying go get him a tissue and close the site

    oh yea pwnage ssundevil says thanx for the shell pads from the obo that he took from u

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    i am not iranian, i am english by nationality but with iranian heritage. what does iran have to do with 9-11? stop watching FOX news and read a book, illiterate fuckwit.

  7. #97
    stevouk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe

    so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you


    and then posting fucking racist comments you fucking small minded little piece of shit just because he isnt american you flame him and because he is the same race as the people who fucked the twin towers...yeh it was bad but did he have fuck all to do with it ?? no you fucking arsehole kiss my arse
    +1[/b]

    you put +1 to your own post u fucking fag![/b][/quote]

    yes i instead of typing it again i wrote +1 so you could read it because all your fucking morons are saying the same shit over and over

  8. #98
    SexyJesse
    Guest

    Default

    at this one time at a band camp...................

  9. #99
    OrcTank
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_
    wow stevouk i know who u r your the guy on the pic thats givin it to zero from behind right? *pull your dick out of zero's ass and take your little 52 blade and lick on my chode
    read my posts idiot, your flaming him

    1# he hasnt done fuck all
    2# your jelous
    3# when people are making racist comments and flaming for no reason it is un-called for
    4# most of you have about 3 posts and dont have the fucking reputation to post shit when no one even knows you

    how about you suck each others dick instead of flaming someone because he is better than you, i dont know 0000000 personally, saw his video's and shit but he doesnt deserve none of this even if he does rape parties in CZ or say hes the best on the forums, whats your problem?[/b]
    the kid talks so much shit he just needs to be put in his place. jelous of what? that im not a gay fuck lol if u havent noticed we are flaming you now. so watch out your the target.

    you dont know me fool cant talk about me haha

  10. #100
    NooBZilla
    Guest

    Default

    your still iranian... doesnt mean you have to live in iran dude... lol

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    I think cz is a pk zone, so you take the risk to being raided. BUT, when you start to go there just to raid spots it seems something is wrong.
    Ask yourself a question, Do you go to cz for fun or just to grab some more nps to feel good?
    Raiding spots is normal........raiding dms just to parasite the tanker is gay. As we see pam doing in 1 of f9 videos.
    And i think the reason of zero being so rude in all his posts is becouse most of the time the other people are right, and on the top of his nps and ego he cant admit it.
    Call me noob or whatever you want (i know i am), but some people play this shit just for ego.

  12. #102
    Die4MePlz
    Guest

    Default

    servers go down, forum drama goes up

    servers go up, forum drama goes down

  13. #103
    shiftypoo
    Guest

    Default

    jesse cheating on me at band camp... slut whore bitch

  14. #104
    DaggerUpYourAss
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Gollum
    I think cz is a pk zone, so you take the risk to being raided. BUT, when you start to go there just to raid spots it seems something is wrong.
    Ask yourself a question, Do you go to cz for fun or just to grab some more nps to feel good? *
    Raiding spots is normal........raiding dms just to parasite the tanker is gay. As we see pam doing in 1 of f9 videos.
    And i think the reason of zero being so rude in all his posts is becouse most of the time the other people are right, and on the top of his nps and ego he cant admit it.
    Call me noob or whatever you want (i know i am), but some people play this shit just for ego.
    noob

  15. #105
    TankMe
    Guest

    Default

    everyone look i was looking through the web and i happen to find 0000 picture while he plays ko


Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •