what in the hell

This is a discussion on what in the hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now to do NP transfers you don't even have to be ressed anymore, koxp allows it to be done instantaneously... ...
Page: 1

Default what in the hell

now to do NP transfers you don't even have to be ressed anymore, koxp allows it to be done instantaneously...

this went on for like 15 minutes

2 kills in that whole list are not koxp

wtf :angry: <_<

lol someone needs to gyft me some nps

Banned Senior Member

lol

FunnyFrisch

lol wtf going on there

wello

holly mother ur lvl 72 already?
    damn grats dude

Heh grats for 72 BFD :wub: and damn thats quick np

heh bfd what a n00b :wub: only lvl 72

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

just today, i towned for rpr, repot, and suddenly my hp starts going down, some arrowshower hacker was attacking me, when i was in t he middle of town, but funny thing, there was no name in the detail screen, prolly the same way people lose exp in moradon right?

zetazeta

gah k2 shuld just pull the plug from all the servers and then stop the company.. koxp > hackers.. i mean WHAT KINDA GAME IS THERE WHERE HACKERS PAY FOR HACKS? i mean gunbound sued the hackers and won.. and other game i dont see much.. maybe k2 is too stingy to get decent lawyers :P

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    just today, i towned for rpr, repot, and suddenly my hp starts going down, some arrowshower hacker was attacking me, when i was in t he middle of town, but funny thing, there was no name in the detail screen, prolly the same way people lose exp in moradon right?
    yep there were two koxpers in human town on d2 when I took this pic, one at the entrance and one behind the inn hostess. when they started hitting you it showed up like dot dmg. I died to them like 5 times, once after I had just pushed okay from being killed by a koxper in the bowl....as soon as I respawned, died again. If I was getting hit by one and running to 6, I still didn't get out of it's range until I was by the flame apos <_<

PS...thanks for the gratz, I haven't xp'd the mage in almost 2 months and it has just been stuck on 20%, so I decided to hardcore xp to finally get 72 for firestaff 80% in a week. I suppose I could do the same and just aim for 10% a day and go to 75...........but I'm completely broke so don't have the coins for the soul pots :P

ANZAC_Mondane

:P Yeah, this Kosper shit is out of Hand,, out of 10 times i died in war,, 8 wher kospers :angry: i can even get up close to Nova becasue as soon as i run in o nova ect,, i have to start running away becasue of a DickHead LowLife cheat , mother Fucking Prick Scumbag Greasy Pimple Faced Kosper :angry:
    I had my S Pk sybol go becasue im not gonan Pk ,, was aiming for 100k in this Month,, but thats gonna have to fall Flat on its face becasue of these Faggs
    I had 85k Np last month,, im not even gonan come close this time :angry:

P.S ,, well doen on the Level,, im glad i was able to see you level,, and Help out in some Quest Items you seemed to have None of

So,, jsut using my Calculator,, now,,,,,,,,,, you Owe me 17 Gavolts Wings,, 1 Crude Saphire,,, adn Some Loving :wub:

yep thanks for the wings most of all, there was no way possible to farm them b/c of the kospers. Just on d2 there were atleast 30 of them outside the castle on the 2 gavolt spawns :/

mmmm.....loving ^_^ :wub: