Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

What the Hell is going on?

This is a discussion on What the Hell is going on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is everyone getting hacked? Is there someway for us to stop this? Is this just one guy doing it? ...
Page: 1

Road

Default What the Hell is going on?

How is everyone getting hacked? Is there someway for us to stop this? Is this just one guy doing it? In the past five minutes of browsing this forum, like ten threads were made saying they got hacked! I'm going to check ranking too to see who all got hacked!

Road

Default What the Hell is going on?

How is everyone getting hacked? Is there someway for us to stop this? Is this just one guy doing it? In the past five minutes of browsing this forum, like ten threads were made saying they got hacked! I'm going to check ranking too to see who all got hacked!

Banned Senior Member

It's called Punkbuster.... <_<

Looks like i'll have a hold on lvling......

Banned Senior Member

It's called Punkbuster.... <_<

Looks like i'll have a hold on lvling......

KirbyKommando

yeah sure .. funny .. maybe itll be solved in a month .. MAYBE ;.. but even when it's solved , what are you gonna do to the ppl who got hacked ? ... SOOO many ppl got hacked in such a short time ?

KirbyKommando

yeah sure .. funny .. maybe itll be solved in a month .. MAYBE ;.. but even when it's solved , what are you gonna do to the ppl who got hacked ? ... SOOO many ppl got hacked in such a short time ?

vasco

people share accounts or do not have the recessary virus protection.

vasco

people share accounts or do not have the recessary virus protection.

I know how this is done. I'll try to get a hold of a tech to get this thing fixed.

I know how this is done. I'll try to get a hold of a tech to get this thing fixed.

LiberAchi

It's all going down the drain, and we can't do nothing about it. Fuck k2 and their retarded "Your account remains property of K2" policy. Noobs that want to sell their shit, get hacked and rollbacked. Guys that want to play, get hacked and are left with shit. GG

LiberAchi

It's all going down the drain, and we can't do nothing about it. Fuck k2 and their retarded "Your account remains property of K2" policy. Noobs that want to sell their shit, get hacked and rollbacked. Guys that want to play, get hacked and are left with shit. GG

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Devile
    hope this shitty bug is fixed soon

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Devile
    hope this shitty bug is fixed soon

tom

yeah fucking sucks all the ppl i know got hacked and all my chars from xig/edana got hacked too

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast