Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

What the Hell is going on?

This is a discussion on What the Hell is going on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only those who were hacked from this method. If you wern't hacked, you should be fine...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Only those who were hacked from this method. If you wern't hacked, you should be fine

FrEaK

they better rollback the peopel that got hacked or else you'll be affecting people that didnt and might cause some to quit as well

FrEaK

they better rollback the peopel that got hacked or else you'll be affecting people that didnt and might cause some to quit as well

FrEaK

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Only those who were hacked from this method. *If you wern't hacked, you should be fine
    i hope this is true dude i've made an md +8 with all money i had the past days and looted ROl from bach and i mean would sux if they rolllback every1

FrEaK

Only those who were hacked from this method. *If you wern't hacked, you should be fine
    i hope this is true dude i've made an md +8 with all money i had the past days and looted ROl from bach and i mean would sux if they rolllback every1

KamY

I think some1 haked my warrior cuz my raptor desapeared , rolback please? :rollseyes:

KamY

I think some1 haked my warrior cuz my raptor desapeared , rolback please? :rollseyes:

any clue on how much time will it take phantom? dont wanna bother u on msn

any clue on how much time will it take phantom? dont wanna bother u on msn

Amine

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    but c'est la vie
    :lol: thx my frenchs lessons, u are now able to say smthing in french. :wub:

Amine

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    but c'est la vie
    :lol: thx my frenchs lessons, u are now able to say smthing in french. :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Duwolf mentioned a couple of hours, they need to create the list of hacked chars, rollback all the accounts, dupe wipe, and roll them all back again

Banned Senior Member

Duwolf mentioned a couple of hours, they need to create the list of hacked chars, rollback all the accounts, dupe wipe, and roll them all back again

so IF my account wasnt hacked *i was at school, so couldnt log in all day long* wasnt hacked, all my items should remain the way they were? even if i did some trades last night? <_<

so IF my account wasnt hacked *i was at school, so couldnt log in all day long* wasnt hacked, all my items should remain the way they were? even if i did some trades last night? <_<

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast