Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

What the Hell is going on?

This is a discussion on What the Hell is going on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink Duwolf mentioned a couple of hours, they need to create the list of hacked chars, rollback ...
Page: 8

Baneare

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Duwolf mentioned a couple of hours, they need to create the list of hacked chars, rollback all the accounts, dupe wipe, and roll them all back again
    Baneare says:
    phantomlink saysuwolf mentioned a couple of hours, they need to create the list of hacked chars, rollback all the accounts, dupe wipe, and roll them all back again. wipe also?
    |̲̲̅D̲̲̅|̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅u̲̲̅|̲̲̅W̲̲̅|̲̲̅o̲̲̅|̲̲̅l̲̲̲̅|̲̅ ̲f̲̲̅|̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅y̲̲̅|̲̲̅ says:
    nope never said any of the above, i meerly said there patching the security breach an then doing the weekly mainanence. nothing about rollbacks/dupwipes
    Baneare says:
    ok
    Baneare says:
    gj phantom :/
    |̲̲̅D̲̲̅|̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅u̲̲̅|̲̲̅W̲̲̅|̲̲̅o̲̲̅|̲̲̅l̲̲̲̅|̲̅ ̲f̲̲̅|̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅y̲̲̅|̲̲̅ says:
    ftw ;o)
    Baneare says:
    mind if I post your quote?
    nope go ahead

iwanttopk

Originally posted by FrEaK
    well is this going to afect every1 with the rollbac or just hacked people?
    i already asked that...........................

read up for answer

iwanttopk

Originally posted by FrEaK
    well is this going to afect every1 with the rollbac or just hacked people?
    i already asked that...........................

read up for answer

DuWolf

Baneare says:
    phantomlink says:
    Duwolf mentioned a couple of hours, they need to create the list of hacked chars, rollback all the accounts, dupe wipe, and roll them all back again
    Baneare says:
    wipe also?
    DuWolfy says:
    nope never said any of the above, i meerly said there patching the security breach an then doing the weekly mainanence. nothing about rollbacks/dupwipes

ftw

DuWolf

Baneare says:
    phantomlink says:
    Baneare says:
    wipe also?
    DuWolfy says:

ftw

nite

hi maybe u can answer this most pple were hacked and still had acc i seemed to loose all acc info it was last sunday think i got a chance of getting it back?

nite

hi maybe u can answer this most pple were hacked and still had acc i seemed to loose all acc info it was last sunday think i got a chance of getting it back?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DuWolf

Baneare says:
    phantomlink says:
    Baneare says:
    wipe also?
    DuWolfy says:

ftw
    Been told another couple of hours an then maintanence may be done while servers down .

Have an early night babas ...
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...opic=62298&st=0
    And the thing about the rollbacks came from Devile, not me

People asked how long it would take, so I told them a few hours like the site/you mentioned. I just happened to not end the sentence and continue on with that else I was informed was being done.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DuWolf

Baneare says:
    phantomlink says:
    Baneare says:
    wipe also?
    DuWolfy says:

ftw
    Been told another couple of hours an then maintanence may be done while servers down .

Have an early night babas ...
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...opic=62298&st=0

People asked how long it would take, so I told them a few hours like the site/you mentioned. I just happened to not end the sentence and continue on with that else I was informed was being done.

KamY

Ye blame devile :P

KamY

Ye blame devile :P

Milkshaker

hehehe I remember, it was late in 2004, towards the end of the original Beta of this game, there was a huge ROLLBACK, and it affected everyone.

I remember because after the rollback i partied with a guy who made a character named "RollbacksAreLame" and we leveled for about a week until i eventually lost track...

:lol:

Milkshaker

hehehe I remember, it was late in 2004, towards the end of the original Beta of this game, there was a huge ROLLBACK, and it affected everyone.

I remember because after the rollback i partied with a guy who made a character named "RollbacksAreLame" and we leveled for about a week until i eventually lost track...

:lol:

deedstyger2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("ChanTicO")</div>
    who could possıbly be doıng all of thıs hackıng??

Turkısh ıp ban ftw . . .[/b]
    i really hate ppl like you.

what if some of the hackers are not turkish? let s say they are from sweden. should they ban all european ips?

%90 of the gamers of ko are turkish.

do u think they can ban all turkish ips? and at least %50 of the premium accounts are still turkish? are u smart?

deedstyger2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("ChanTicO")</div>
    who could possıbly be doıng all of thıs hackıng??

Turkısh ıp ban ftw . . .[/b]
    i really hate ppl like you.

what if some of the hackers are not turkish? let s say they are from sweden. should they ban all european ips?

%90 of the gamers of ko are turkish.

do u think they can ban all turkish ips? and at least %50 of the premium accounts are still turkish? are u smart?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast