Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

What the Hell is going on?

This is a discussion on What the Hell is going on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by deedstyger2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deedstyger2)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO who could possıbly be doıng all of thıs hackıng?? Turkısh ıp ban ftw . ...
Page: 9

Banned

Originally posted by deedstyger2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deedstyger2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO
    who could possıbly be doıng all of thıs hackıng??

Turkısh ıp ban ftw . . .
    i really hate ppl like you.

what if some of the hackers are not turkish? let s say they are from sweden. should they ban all european ips?

%90 of the gamers of ko are turkish.

do u think they can ban all turkish ips? and at least %50 of the premium accounts are still turkish? are u smart?[/b]
    He is a idiot

Banned

Originally posted by deedstyger2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deedstyger2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

Turkısh ıp ban ftw . . .

what if some of the hackers are not turkish? let s say they are from sweden. should they ban all european ips?

do u think they can ban all turkish ips? and at least %50 of the premium accounts are still turkish? are u smart?[/b]
    He is a idiot

destroy

Originally posted by phantomlink
    They need to make a list of all characters who were loaded without their account being logged in. *Get those accound ID's, roll them back, dupe wipe the servers, roll back those characters again so they have their equipment. *May take a little to do
    look, if they have brain, they make rollback of the hacked characters, make dupe wipe method not to dupe wipe, but to find where the solen items are located. If they find the source, call police and put those tards into prison. Easy way....few prisoners in RL and the game is clear.

Enjoy the game with the opened (back)door to everybody

DESTROY

destroy

They need to make a list of all characters who were loaded without their account being logged in. *Get those accound ID's, roll them back, dupe wipe the servers, roll back those characters again so they have their equipment. *May take a little to do
    look, if they have brain, they make rollback of the hacked characters, make dupe wipe method not to dupe wipe, but to find where the solen items are located. If they find the source, call police and put those tards into prison. Easy way....few prisoners in RL and the game is clear.

Enjoy the game with the opened (back)door to everybody

DESTROY

mamma

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by deedstyger2@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

Turkısh ıp ban ftw . . .

do u think they can ban all turkish ips? and at least %50 of the premium accounts are still turkish? are u smart?
    He is a idiot[/b]
    :wacko: you are both n00bs who need to calm down. Ever heard of someone saying something in a joking manner? I am 100% sure he was joking. Everyone is stressed about this shit and you need to stop taking shit people say so damn seriously, ffs.

mamma

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by deedstyger2@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO

Turkısh ıp ban ftw . . .

do u think they can ban all turkish ips? and at least %50 of the premium accounts are still turkish? are u smart?
    He is a idiot[/b]
    :wacko: you are both n00bs who need to calm down. Ever heard of someone saying something in a joking manner? I am 100% sure he was joking. Everyone is stressed about this shit and you need to stop taking shit people say so damn seriously, ffs.

Scary...sounds like there's a lot to get done too. :P
    Let's hope I'll get rolled back then. I'm happy to know that K2 is actually working on it. Good luck to everybody else who got hacked too!

Scary...sounds like there's a lot to get done too. :P
    Let's hope I'll get rolled back then. I'm happy to know that K2 is actually working on it. Good luck to everybody else who got hacked too!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789