Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

What the hell should i do?

This is a discussion on What the hell should i do? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zecabr this is about to change lol \/ hahaha didn't mean to be creepy. just was curious ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    this is about to change lol \/
    hahaha didn't mean to be creepy. just was curious b/c that would be lucky. i wish i remember my acct/pw from my old diez account

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Yeah i still have items. I dont sell anything guess im a bit of a pixel horder. And id rather xp my way to 80. It will give me a chance to loose some rust. If anyone has vent on europia send me a pm. Btw what is an old unique? Can you upgrade them? And why cant i buy pus items wtf. Sorry for asking 20 questions.

KO may have changed but the pk system is still leaps and bounds above other games. This is why i love it. Everything is so fluid. I see they added an extra skill for sins. And wow they give you noob quest uniques. Im lvl 50 and have over 2kmp lol sucks that i have to use 2 minor heals on my skill bar. Then mp and hp pot which gives me little room for skills. Yet 3 bars is nothing. I think im addicted already. Lols

Hatred ... such an olddie xD better sell your account and go private server , made it 3 years ago and cant find anything better then this ... but if you like USKO , better wait nor go to newest server , not Ares , especeally not Ares xD

I was doing some math. at lvl 80 ill be able to use scaled skin and 400 def. Warriors seem beefy thats good. Mages also seem way better from when i used to play. They used to be free np in ares along with warriors. Sorry erick

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

^ yeah you can but if u on buffs or you're duffed ull get raped bcoz of no 15% dmg reduction go go 82 so u can go 80 60 5

Ill have scrolls for party pk for sure. But for 1vs1 or solo pk..scaled skin > scroll.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Ill have scrolls for party pk for sure. But for 1vs1 or solo pk..scaled skin > scroll.
    Yes, that 800 ac will be of so much help against those mages man.

Enjoy superior parasite -> 2 hits.

Can i cure superior parasite? Why is warrior sounding better and better? Lol

Little archer Senior Member

Can i cure superior parasite?
    Those turks really love that strategy. I was pretty fast using cure as soon as I saw a debuff animation being casted on me.

But believe it or not, that 1 second temporary window in which you have 1.9k hp, is more than enough to eat 2 ignizations and drop dead instantly. Add the latency delay (servers are in turkey) for a really fun package.

PS: Ignization (80 single target fire skill) used to hit me 1050-1200 in EUKO. but without the passive damage reduction you'll get hit for 1500 or higher depending on your base FR (I had 40).

Can i cure superior parasite? Why is warrior sounding better and better? Lol

well if chose warrior the priest need to cure you RLY fast or u gonna die fast anyway ^^

Im sin for life. can you still take one step back and cure without animation? If so im not worried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12