Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What in the hell are these!?!?

This is a discussion on What in the hell are these!?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What are these random UFO's I am seeing today. I saw them in ALL zones randomly flying around. I only ...
Page: 1

Road

Default What in the hell are these!?!?

What are these random UFO's I am seeing today. I saw them in ALL zones randomly flying around. I only felt like hosting one picture though. Have you guys seen these?!?! Have any clue WHAT they mean? Maybe this is the "added security" that k2 said they put in our new patch. But this is wierd as fuck!!

Here is the picture, you guys tell me what you think:

SaTaN

LOL that thing has been there since like dinosaurs roamed earth :S still have no fuking idea wat the fuk those things do :S

Lawless

Nobody knows they been around since launch. Some say its GM's passing by, Some say its some bug. Who knows, theres never been an answer but its obviously in the game code somebody should know

Road

how long have you guys been seeing them? I've been playing this game 1 year since old ko and only TODAY have I ever seen one of these. And a lot of mass sightings today. I saw like 10 or so in all zones.

jaggedblade

yeah, today they started flying by every 2 minutes lol, it's pretty wierd

Lawless

yeah they come that way, see them alot then none for months (like GM'S h43r: )

SaTaN

blah they fly around like every hr or so lol, used to see them at gobs a lot :S

PinoyBoi

I think its just to make Knight online more stylish.

In December they added Santa with his reindeers.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

It has something to do with the story line behind KO. It's some legendary Angels or whatever. Just read the story behind KO.

SaTaN

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    It has something to do with the story line behind KO. It's some legendary Angels or whatever. Just read the story behind KO.
    least someone read the game "history" lol

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I didn't I just remember someone saying this.

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    least someone read the game "history" lol[/b]
    People read those? wtf

Default ..

Could u press on it and kill ? :unsure:

Road

I read the story and I don't remeber anything about legendary angels. Story is mostly of rip off and genesis from the Bible and some fictional story about a struggle between gods.

SaTaN

oh lol that might explain it... didnt strike me as u being someone to read those corny stories anyways lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast