Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What in the hell are these!?!?

This is a discussion on What in the hell are these!?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont think that is possible for the hp...maybe photoshop or somethinng went wrong in the ss...anyway i heard that ...
Page: 3

Dorn

i dont think that is possible for the hp...maybe photoshop or somethinng went wrong in the ss...anyway i heard that it scans your comp for third party program

Road

Where did you hear that from noob? :P

warrior

It's a character in Chinese story related to Moon Festival happening in August ~ Sep every year

foolss...it's the babashop!!! gýft me cs luften... :lol:

PriesTesS

i've seen them on ares before.
    they do appear now n then and then dissapear months on end.

do we actually care? h43r:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Road
    Nah, I won't post them. I just found a awesome picture in the olympia section. All the pictures I see are from Olympia ONLY. Have you guys seen them on other servers!?! *

Heres a good picture from Anthonslayer (or however his name is spelled).

WTF!!!! LOOK AT HIS HP AT 70!!! WTF!?!?! LOL!!!! *
    This is not photoshop, this is not a GM, this isn't the tooth fairy. This is a lvl 70 ORC warrior that got a nation transfer and still hasn't added his stat points. How is he still holding the raptor ? Simple, the items remain on the character after nation transfer. If he took his armor off there he wouldn't be able to put it back on , unless he adds his points. -_-

Road

warriors get a lot of hp every lvl. More than ANY class. No way someone that lvl 69 times has only 500 hp. Btw he isn't an NT. I've seen him since he was 60 on this server (They didn't have NTs then). I have the PK videos to prove he has been on olympia since he was lvl 1. I have seen him in vidoes in the 60's. So he didn't NT. You probably have never met this person, i have. I think he photoshoped it for humor cuz this was taken after he fought talos.

Glader

Here we go again...off-topic ^_^
    Well, the angels have been around for a LONG time, and there's still not good explanation for them, other than just some weird decoration.
    Anyway, about that dude's hp: Isn't his mana bar supposed to be full when he has full mana? It's edited.

kopanos

Those angels are actually some mythological figure of the korean mythology. They are ther to haunt the players. Anyone that sees them and posts their ss has lost their chars afterwards.
    3 firends lost their chars that way. I lost one whole account when i posted the ss on official forum. The angels donnot like their faces shown to the people. Be aware. The only way to avoid losing your account is if u don't use that account for 2 weeks after u have seen it. Their powers are minimized after that.

Be carefull. The truth is out there.

h43r:

Cookie_God

Originally posted by kopanos
    Those angels are actually some mythological figure of the korean mythology. They are ther to haunt the players. Anyone that sees them and posts their ss has lost their chars afterwards. *
    3 firends lost their chars that way. I lost one whole account when i posted the ss on official forum. The angels donnot like their faces shown to the people. Be aware. The only way to avoid losing your account is if u don't use that account for 2 weeks after *u have seen it. Their powers are minimized after that.

*h43r:
    im gonna slap u for saying that :lol:

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by kopanos
    Those angels are actually some mythological figure of the korean mythology. They are ther to haunt the players. Anyone that sees them and posts their ss has lost their chars afterwards. *
    3 firends lost their chars that way. I lost one whole account when i posted the ss on official forum. The angels donnot like their faces shown to the people. Be aware. The only way to avoid losing your account is if u don't use that account for 2 weeks after *u have seen it. Their powers are minimized after that.

*h43r:
    LOL

it's probably the mage, cos he selected the mage but isnt standing in that green circle thing.. and just put a warrior skillbar..

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by KaZaM
    it's probably the mage, cos he selected the mage but isnt standing in that green circle thing.. and just put a warrior skillbar..
    good observation detective

Zparda

I remember on MYKO was some free times on CZ when towers dont atak and u dont make any dmg maybe this Angel is the Sign of that

FluB

Originally posted by KaZaM
    if it's the mage, why is he pmming himself?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast