Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ranking Users: Please Read

This is a discussion on Ranking Users: Please Read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to ko4life. This may be a slightly different environment than you are used to, but essentially the forum concept ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Welcome to ko4life. This may be a slightly different environment than you are used to, but essentially the forum concept is the same. You are free to post topics in the right forum and flame-free (NOTE: FLAMING IN SECTIONS OTHER THAN OFF-TOPIC IS BANNABLE). You may display your opinion in any manner, but do not flame or cause others harm.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay.

And dont spam ><

NEMANYA

hope all will follow rulez

First of all, I am very sorry to the ranking community to decide to shut ranking down. It was a decision from KaZaM&me to shut it down due the things that happend today. We both got hacked today on our msn and personally i&#39;m done with it. I&#39;ve spended hours to take care of ranking, tried to ban the scammers, been middlemen in ton of trades etc etc. If this is what I get from the community, I rather quit these places. Quitted KO months ago but yet I did efforts to keep ranking a nice place, well guess its not appreciated from all.

I hope ranking community will follow the rules here and have a nice chat. I&#39;ll try to browse these forums now and then to see whats going on.

Bye and again sorry.

First of all, I am very sorry to the ranking community to decide to shut ranking down. It was a decision from KaZaM&me to shut it down due the things that happend today. We both got hacked today on our msn and personally i&#39;m done with it. I&#39;ve spended hours to take care of ranking, tried to ban the scammers, been middlemen in ton of trades etc etc. If this is what I get from the community, I rather quit these places. Quitted KO months ago but yet I did efforts to keep ranking a nice place, well guess its not appreciated from all.

I hope ranking community will follow the rules here and have a nice chat. I&#39;ll try to browse these forums now and then to see whats going on.

Bye and again sorry.[/b]
    wat i dont understand is wats point of moe making another forum yet say there comming here doesn&#39;t make sense

lStr0ml

ranking is up <3

Aba

zuahaha bb

Do not add comments just to add a comment, this is considered spamming...

wat i dont understand is wats point of moe making another forum yet say there comming here doesn&#39;t make sense[/b]
    No clue and actually it is his business. I do not care anymore about it

ranking is up <3[/b]
    We putted ranking up for a hour to let the community know. I left the link to ko4life behind, hate me for doing this, I dont care :P

Oh yea, sorry for the "spam" Rad_Archer >.<

Oh anyway, they were banned for spamming in ranking too, doesnt have to tell in every post that ranking was full of spammers, anyway, been fun, cya

Banned

Oh anyway, they were banned for spamming in ranking too, doesnt have to tell in every post that ranking was full of spammers, anyway, been fun, cya[/b]
    kazam get over to 2 moons and shut up xD

Banned

kazam get over to 2 moons and shut up xD[/b]
    2 moons is for fags Tez i cant even log into dekoran

Banned

2 moons is for fags Tez i cant even log into dekoran[/b]
    yeah i heard they blocked stupid people :lol:

:wub:

msn me later i will show you how to update gamegaurd....thats the problem

Banned

yeah i heard they blocked stupid people :lol:
    :wub:

msn me later i will show you how to update gamegaurd....thats the problem[/b]
    u blocked me msn >.<

Banned

u blocked me msn >.<[/b]
    zzzzz why does everyone think that...i didnt block you....i barely log that msn until like 10 pm eastern time and i am on for like 2 hours the bed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast