Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what are the highest lvl players at manes?

This is a discussion on what are the highest lvl players at manes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; annubis, 56 rogue sin, always exping, tanked amma yesterday grats but yea, hes only got bronze and hes goodgun im ...
Page: 3

TristoN

annubis, 56 rogue sin, always exping, tanked amma yesterday grats but yea, hes only got bronze and hes goodgun im almost 51 btw ^ bronze premmy ftw and not played much - i got bronze clannies at 56

xavier

61 lvl mage on manes ^^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by petsmar2
    I knew manes wouldn't be any different then the other newer servers...I don't know why so many people thought it would be a legit server...oh well...

what is the use starting over and exping legit when cheaters always gunna win?
    Well shit, one would hope so. It's the 8th server now. If they haven't stayed clean the previous 7 times why would #8 be so magical?

TunaFishyMe

duh! 8 is a good number. pronounciation is close to "phhhaatt" means like wealth or something like that. duh

Babek

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-grosman
    can u make that any smaller? :lol:[/b]
    Remove the "th" at the end
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2967/464fh.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123