Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What If

This is a discussion on What If within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if...you knew the game has gone to shit, would you still keep playing?[/b] it already has, and yes i ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

What if...you knew the game has gone to shit, would you still keep playing?[/b]
    it already has, and yes i still do ';-]

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

do you know something?
    On myko the same happened someone said what would you do if it closes this august..

and it closed that august![/b]
    yeah but usko isnt as fucked up as myko was. if we keep getting patches from mgame that means they're satisfied with the progress of the staff.

yeah but usko isnt as fucked up as myko was. if we keep getting patches from mgame that means they're satisfied with the progress of the staff.[/b]
    progress ? :huh:

:lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol i love how people say "if USKO closed i would get a life"... either way if it closes or is still opened u should live a normal life

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

lol i love how people say "if USKO closed i would get a life"... either way if it closes or is still opened u should live a normal life[/b]
    turks keep it alive.

oli

I think if USKO would close the Players would search for a privat servers...

noobie123

I hope KO stays open at least until Diablo 3 comes out. I wouldn't know what to do if KO closed down right now... I'm too addicted to the action. I guess oli is right, I would go look for a private server.

How ever, when diablo 3 gets here. No more KO for me. Diablo 3 24/7. h34r:

turks keep it alive.[/b]
    what the FUCK does that have to do with what he just wrote.

rasta

do you know something?
    On myko the same happened someone said what would you do if it closes this august..

and it closed that august![/b]
    lol h34r:

anyway this "what if..." is like ive heard about this

what if jesus was black?

KalaBunga Senior Member

I'd lol at all those people that used shitloads of usd.[/b]

...and paid thousands for an virtual item [/b]
    yeah or laught at the players that wasted 1000 of hours ingame to optain that what you can reach in one month of working

lol h34r:

anyway this "what if..." is like ive heard about this

what if jesus was black?[/b]
    Then the whale would be a dolphin?

When you look at the list of countries that are blindly religious then in the end of the list you see:

United States
    Turkey.

The "what if.." game is fun, religion is stupid. This is a game forum, lets not bring it here, shall we.

yeah or laught at the players that wasted 1000 of hours ingame to optain that what you can reach in one month of working[/b]
    or laugh at both players that wasted thousands of hours ingame AND players that wasted money

KalaBunga Senior Member

and dont forget most people that are so called not babashoping are always paying monthly for prem so i the end they lsoe quite some $$

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

yeah or laught at the players that wasted 1000 of hours ingame to optain that what you can reach in one month of working[/b]
    +1 took the words outta my mouth. mebbe some of us go to college full time, work full time jobs and have a social life so dont want to waste years of thier life lvling and farming bosses

gotta ask urself the question. how much is my time worth?

Banned Senior Member

What if you stop talking about game closing? Then it will not close :S Shutup about it and it wont close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast