Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What If

This is a discussion on What If within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if you stop talking about game closing? Then it will not close :S Shutup about it and it wont ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

What if you stop talking about game closing? Then it will not close :S Shutup about it and it wont close[/b]
    lol u just don't want to see the same thing happen to u for the 2nd time... but don't be in denial it will close eventually

Speed

i woudnt care if ko closed in 3 months lol , its a game.. never spent a dime on it so why should it bother me...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i woudnt care if ko closed in 3 months lol , its a game.. never spent a dime on it so why should it bother me...[/b]
    too many turks play this game and pay for it for it to die,,, they got internet cafee's made just for this games...its not gona close for a long time...

lil_mageskillz

it wont close ko will continue to run even if every single person has +10 items and cheats to lvl 83. they would still be making money. :P

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

I would use that thing they use in men in black that erAses ur memories on all of u,then sell my account/items for usd, then I'd make a topic on kp4life sayin ko is closing

oli

it wont close ko will continue to run even if every single person has +10 items and cheats to lvl 83. they would still be making money. :P[/b]
    K2 will make a patch with +11,+12 items, if everyone will have +10 xD

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

K2 will make a patch with +11,+12 items, if everyone will have +10 xD[/b]
    +11 already exist. gms ftw +30 reb= +11

oli

+11 already exist. gms ftw +30 reb= +11[/b]
    ok then +12,+13 xD

and the level cap is gonna reach 85.. then 90, 100 gogo nolife :X

oli

and the level cap is gonna reach 85.. then 90, 100 gogo nolife :X[/b]
    I'm 100% that almost every year come 1 or more new levels out

am freaking satisfied now cuz i played and enjoyed the game and got load of cash from it (over 7K $+)

so its fine by me if its gonna close soon and i will go with anvil anyway if that happens

draviste

am freaking satisfied now cuz i played and enjoyed the game and got load of cash from it (over 7K $+)

so its fine by me if its gonna close soon and i will go with anvil anyway if that happens[/b]
    My attidude too nothing left for me to accomplish in KO so burn it all I say, oh uhmm when the time comes

then 1 hour before closing...###WE WERE KIDDING ABOUT CLOSING, APRIL FOOLS### then all you who burned ur items, i would laugh at extremely

nutsackatak1

yeah or laught at the players that wasted 1000 of hours ingame to optain that what you can reach in one month of working[/b]
    +fucking 1

oli

yeah or laught at the players that wasted 1000 of hours ingame to optain that what you can reach in one month of working[/b]
    ... and payed a lot of real money for virtual items

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast