Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What if...

This is a discussion on What if... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; double...
Page: 2

double

dragunmaster

what's the game called ? [/b]

hmm. it could work, but eventually someone would mess up and attack wrong person and it would start a giant fight and it would be over. also how would CSW work? do they alternate weeks?

in some servers it could work but in older servers it prob wouldnt cause even though the top 2 clans from each side are very strong, the clans under them are also very strong on each side so it wouldnt help that much. and on a newer server like c-west were the top 2 clans are like the entire PK system, it would end up getting a bit boring.[/b]
    Well, about their only being top 2 pk in cwest, I don't agree with . Theirs aFk, Undezzzz, deadsilence, MM, parentaladvisory, kodiak.. ironwolves etc =D but yeah, would be hard to get this to work..

Well, about their only being top 2 pk in cwest, I don't agree with . Theirs aFk, Undezzzz, deadsilence, MM, parentaladvisory, kodiak.. ironwolves etc =D but yeah, would be hard to get this to work..[/b]
    well yea there are other good clans. but it just wouldnt work well since theres already limited amount of pking on that server, im sure its gotten alot better since i quit but its still prob not as crazy full as older servers. making peace with top clans would just be insane.

Richie

Been happening on Cypher for the past year.
    HeaveN had some of its members make a clan on human side named ZOGIST.
    As it stands, HeaveN has its own allies...SKY, HeII and im not 100% sure, but ForHeaveN (could be disbanded)
    ZOGIST has allies, Progamer, AgainsT and from what i know, 1 other clan.
    CSW has been owned by HeaveN for the past few years, except on 1 occasion where Turkey DC and and English clan had it for roughly 1 week.
    Kingships are run the same way and HeaveN has had orc side nearly every time for just as long as csw. We somewhat put a bump in their plan when we had a verbal agreement with 8 of the top 10 orc clans...we managed to take kingship 2x in a row, but this last 1, HeaveN gained it back.
    Ive been in many HeaveN partys (i was in the clan for quite a while), but PK was never effected by this alliance. CSW and kingship were the only things that they wished to control. PK is a free for all and there are no alliances.
    Usually i would think this Alliance was an awesome thing, but when its all said and done, you will find Delos and kingship coins being sold in HeaveN's net cafe :/

Disclaimer...i barely log this game anymore and any of the above information could no longer be true, even worse, i could be just plain talking out my ass and have no idea what im talking about.
    Happy Hunting

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I really didn't want this thread to be about the game itself, but about the playing strategy.... but since some of you asked, it's called Shaiya, found here

The game:

1. 100% free-to-play mmo, Aeria Points (AP) items (powerup store), available for $$
    2. Active GMs in game, Active GSs (game sages, gm helpers)
    3. 24 hr response time for customer service tickets for all customers
    4. Up to 5 characters per account, character deletion active
    5. Daily events
    6. 95% English speaking, although I've seen 1 turkish guild and other foreign guilds, french, polish, etc

PvP:

1. PvP zones segregated by character level: 1-15, 20-30, 1-60
    2. Add bonus stat points to your character based on the amount of kills you have, i.e. 0 = 50,000 kills.
    3. Pvp ranking system updated daily on the website
    4. Pvp ranks displayed next to character name in game
    5. Your race gets in game bonuses (Attack + dmg, etc) based on how well your race is doing in pvp, its called "bless" from your goddess
    6. Yes, you can combo lol

XP:

1. Three character modes: Normal (5 stat points/lvl), Hard (7 stat points/lvl) + Ultimate (9/stat points/lvl, character deleted upon death unless you have a $$ item)
    2. Reach level 40 in each mode to "unlock" the next mode at level 1
    3. Xp level up requirements increase for each mode

Gear:

1. Upgrade armor + Weapons by connecting lapis (gems) to them to add stat bonuses (+20 str. etc) with random success % rate 16%-50%

Grinding with some friends:

Mounts:

Level 1-15 pvp zone action

Anyway, meh. I've met other KO players in game playing it, some know me from ko4life, some don't.

An interesting side note: I've talked to some turkish players in game, and most of them laugh when I tell them I used to play KO, most seem to have little to no respect for KO itself, many say its for kids and dupmusun, etc.. heh.

Anyway..... back on topic

Richie

I loved playing that Shaiya, did so for nearly 8 months. I even made a post about it, trying to get more players to come when it was in beta stage.
    My Shaiya Post

In the end, the repetitive pk and the constant grinding got me. The chat was a very annoying thing at that time (dont know if its been modified since) and half the time you could not see half the screen due to spam and 10 year old kids talking crap to each other.
    I liked the char graphics and 1000's of different mods you could make to your char.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

oO im gonna maybe give this thing a try until ko fixes up

I think is not allowed human to ally orc clans and get same ally chat .. But u always can deal and ally with a clan for isi fela and csw if they are ur good friends.. As we had at diez old time's with DesertEagle and Killedby

The last person on Oly to set up anything like this was Via. He was super good at making cool with lots of people, a very good natural leader. It's the last time an English speaker got King on the server as a matter of fact.

Any way, we had a good relationship with the orc clan and both of us have been #1 for the last year +. It went south a couple times because we ended up getting castle when they dced (we had one clannie in csw lol) and a couple of other instances but for the most part we have a decent relationship but not like what you are saying here, that would be much better.

Banned

Sorry Impossible with turks ;D

King0fKingZ

a cheater would come and kill all

The last person on Oly to set up anything like this was Via.[/b]

until he came to girakon and scammed his clan members

silverbuffer18

doubt it will work as novas are aoe and people lie alot, btw what is game ur playing:O

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

a cheater would come and kill all
    until he came to girakon and scammed his clan members[/b]
    scammed his clan members, ta fuk are you talking about?

scammed his clan members, ta fuk are you talking about?[/b]
    word

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast