Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What if...

This is a discussion on What if... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; r u hvin fun wastin lyfe on computorz....
Page: 3

ArlenNess

r u hvin fun wastin lyfe on computorz.

Banned

r u t3h dewd dat does e-penis enlrgmentzzzzzz?

On a serious note, why are YOU, who clearly has a fascinating real life with apartment full of hookers to mate with and 3 lowriders outside your crib waiting you to roll the streets, wasting YOUR life in a KO forum?

/sarcasm <.<

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

r u hvin fun wastin lyfe on computorz.[/b]
    you are on a computer douchebag

tommyleonghk

zzzzzzzzzzzz

WHY are you guys flaming and going OFF TOPIC? Geezzz .... flame some where else

back to topic

Used to play ronark server and we (RsM - human) did actually allied with Pwnage Orc side and everything went fine... we did felankors and Isiloons together... we would not raid exp spots if they were they were there and vice versa .... but pk is pk... free for all... that was our agreement.... this sort of ally did help both our clans alot especially during Felankors and Isiloons because they could kill off annoying humans while we can help them kill off annoying orcs and we would share the drop (with SS of the drop being shared by RsM and Pwnage)

This ally lasted as long as i could remember and it was nice till someone broke the agreement.... and shit starts to hit the fan.... oh well... old times

zzzzzzzzzzzz

WHY are you guys flaming and going OFF TOPIC? Geezzz .... flame some where else

back to topic

Used to play ronark server and we (RsM - human) did actually allied with Pwnage Orc side and everything went fine... we did felankors and Isiloons together... we would not raid exp spots if they were they were there and vice versa .... but pk is pk... free for all... that was our agreement.... this sort of ally did help both our clans alot especially during Felankors and Isiloons because they could kill off annoying humans while we can help them kill off annoying orcs and we would share the drop (with SS of the drop being shared by RsM and Pwnage)

This ally lasted as long as i could remember and it was nice till someone broke the agreement.... and shit starts to hit the fan.... oh well... old times [/b]
    Don&#39;t think anyone broke the agreement, just that Pwnage nation transfered to Orc with us, so yea.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

I loved playing that Shaiya, did so for nearly 8 months. I even made a post about it, trying to get more players to come when it was in beta stage.
    My Shaiya Post

In the end, the repetitive pk and the constant grinding got me. The chat was a very annoying thing at that time (dont know if its been modified since) and half the time you could not see half the screen due to spam and 10 year old kids talking crap to each other.
    I liked the char graphics and 1000&#39;s of different mods you could make to your char.[/b]
    What about Runes of magic like ko but interesting dual class system

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

comin&#39; to try shaiya now...looks really badass

King0fKingZ

via came and scammed clanbank

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

via came and scammed clanbank[/b]
    LOL as i said where did u hear this bullshit?

tommyleonghk

Don&#39;t think anyone broke the agreement, just that Pwnage nation transfered to Orc with us, so yea.[/b]
    not talking about now... was when pwnage were originally orc (before they nted to human) some of their clannies raided RsM exp party in CZ ...and we raided back... then all hell broke loose >.<

but i do think that it would be really nice to ally with the opposite nation... more advantage for felankors and Isiloons... like i said... pk = free for all

via came and scammed clanbank[/b]
    totally out of topic...please go make a new thread
    stop spamming

LOL as i said where did u hear this bullshit?[/b]
    please go comment in KingOfKingZ thread when he makes 1... if you have nothing to say related to this topic...please dont post...

tbh in cypher the #1 clans all the chars are bought the original players dont play any more so they&#39;re all idiot noobs
    its literaly reached the point where skill owns items now... dc what any1 says 2 years ago id shit msyelf if u beat some noob for the time with 9&#39;s at 80 while u wear 8&#39;s at 75 now it happens all over

ardaxd

i dont think it can happen and i wouldnt want it couse what is the point of pking when u cant atack certain ppl its kinda boring ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123