WHAT IF

This is a discussion on WHAT IF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if - we will all send the same ticket to K2 complaining about their services and stuff.... Game gets ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

What if - we will all send the same ticket to K2 complaining about their services and stuff.... Game gets more shitty ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=278737 totally support this guy) - more bugs - more hacks - even CS is fucked up cos everytime you write something you get random reply from bot ;/

Someone with better english than mine can make pwnage ticket to K2 and we will send it like 2 or 3 times - maybe if they get spam of complains they will realize that something wrong is goin on + if u got some turkish friends you can tell them to make topic like this on turkish forum - if they get spam from turks also they will have to do something because like 70% of this game are turks !!

Peace, tell me what u think about that, dun flame.

Ignore - 90%
    Reply from a bot - 8%
    Ban - 2%

legendmage

Just quit, you'll thank me later

there were something like this already... all tickets got spammed and closed.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Just quit, you'll thank me later[/b]
    DOH I'll play in DCZ I wont spend even 1 penny on KO - I'm just pissed on this whole situation if I will be interested in 75+ char I'll just KOXP it - why? - cos everyone are doin it.. no its not a joke.

Costumer support is always 100% a human response, the message given to a big part of them is like the proto type message. Costumer support has a lot of departments, big part of them are just normal gm's or people who have acces to the billing history, there are only a few people who have the ability to recover your items, or unbug your character, which are the people have direct/indirect acces to the database.

Arthurios

Its been done before... there are no new idea´s to improve this game. Everything is already done.. nothing helped. You just need to hope if you play this game

rasta

Just quit, you'll thank me later[/b]
    fuking retard.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

What if - we will all send the same ticket to K2 complaining about their services and stuff.... Game gets more shitty ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=278737 totally support this guy) - more bugs - more hacks - even CS is fucked up cos everytime you write something you get random reply from bot ;/

Someone with better english than mine can make pwnage ticket to K2 and we will send it like 2 or 3 times - maybe if they get spam of complains they will realize that something wrong is goin on + if u got some turkish friends you can tell them to make topic like this on turkish forum - if they get spam from turks also they will have to do something because like 70% of this game are turks !!

Peace, tell me what u think about that, dun flame.[/b]
    better service = more costs for K2

impossible

they are trying to fix it im sure..

i think the ticket should just say

FIND NEW FUCKING PROGRAMMERS

like 10times over

Banned

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml
    you can thank me later[/b]
    +1 if you want active gm and better support.