What if... KO?

This is a discussion on What if... KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if ko decides to wipe out all the IGCs like all tha GBs and sh1t. To make a new ...
Page: 1

Default What if... KO?

What if ko decides to wipe out all the IGCs like all tha GBs and sh1t. To make a new start on the economy of ig

I heard they did that once also heard they cut off the 21gb cap to 10gbs? ^^ well in other words what if KO f.ck us up?!

What will ya do?

I would look out for Hyde all the time ^^ he always drop 1m coin Bar , build up 20m and buy EVERYTHING +9s l@l

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Thyey cant do this....if they did no one can buy,sell items except in exchange with other items.
    what if a new player is coming??
    how can he gear???
    wait to lvl 70+ to kill bosses and get item???
    i dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    Thyey cant do this....if they did no one can buy,sell items except in exchange with other items.
    what if a new player is coming??
    how can he gear???
    wait to lvl 70+ to kill bosses and get item???
    i dont think so
    Wait... Isnt that how every new player should start?

WHat are u sugesting? baba ^^

it would be a good reason to quit this game already

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post
    it would be a good reason to quit this game already
    who hasnt quit allready is the real question, severs are so dead i wouldnt be shocked if this game shuts down in a few years

Banned Senior Member

nah... this game has at least another 3 years left in it's active scamming business.

servers will merge and merge until there is only a handful left, then the game will lose absolute popularity and finally die. I will have already made a large profit off of this game by then though

It has only happened once and guess what...people bitched and moaned about it. It happened after the first big patch to the game, when we lost Breth (now luferson) and whatever human side was called. All coin over 100m was wiped, but not gold bars. This was when gold bars were available to buy from sundries. Gold bars were not wiped though, so a select few who were warned ahead of time of this impending patch made out like bandits. After this patch many people started hoarding silver bars (since gold bars were eliminated from sundries with that patch).

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    It has only happened once and guess what...people bitched and moaned about it. It happened after the first big patch to the game, when we lost Breth (now luferson) and whatever human side was called. All coin over 100m was wiped, but not gold bars. This was when gold bars were available to buy from sundries. Gold bars were not wiped though, so a select few who were warned ahead of time of this impending patch made out like bandits. After this patch many people started hoarding silver bars (since gold bars were eliminated from sundries with that patch).
    Yea and when was that?

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Yeah rambo i suggest baba

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Yea and when was that?
    It was prolly about 5.5 years ago when they did that massive coin wipe. I think there were only Ares, Diez Xig and maybe Beramus around when it happened. It was in the days of Ares 3&4 and you had to be on the same server as someone in ur clan to talk to them

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    What if ko decides to wipe out all the IGCs like all tha GBs and sh1t. To make a new start on the economy of ig

I heard they did that once also heard they cut off the 21gb cap to 10gbs? ^^ well in other words what if KO f.ck us up?!

What will ya do?

I would look out for Hyde all the time ^^ he always drop 1m coin Bar , build up 20m and buy EVERYTHING +9s l@l
    yeah that was very funny, i lost 150gb + an IN+0 that they said i duped when i had SS of the drop lol, at that time i played on logos
    they did it cause of the money hack, so everyone that had 10gb+ in inn got it dropped to 10gb, i was really close to quit that time, tho i made a decision to try out CW and now i'm still here

if the rumors of removing +9's is true and they remove my +9's i'm out of KO, not a chance i'll hell i would stay

Banned Senior Member

Lol i remember that shit. I made ~60gbs and lost 40gbs. got to keep 20gbs tho, which wasnt too bad considering i started with nothing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    yeah that was very funny, i lost 150gb + an IN+0 that they said i duped when i had SS of the drop lol, at that time i played on logos
    they did it cause of the money hack, so everyone that had 10gb+ in inn got it dropped to 10gb, i was really close to quit that time, tho i made a decision to try out CW and now i'm still here

if the rumors of removing +9's is true and they remove my +9's i'm out of KO, not a chance i'll hell i would stay
    well u dont have to worry.. Am sure the priest chitins u bought are legit ^^ cuz there was a guy that had 4 xcept pants

I forgot his name but he was BP and a very cuul guy .. Crap i forgot his name

Hahaha this post remind me the time when I sold a raptor +8 for 200gb on Cypher.

I was like.... how the guy will buy it since we can only trade 21gb at the time. Then he put in the trade window, 21gb + 9999BUS +9999BES.

I think OMGGGG im so fucking rich now

I Remeber the time in Ares when Ft first came out Duping Blue chests Dam i was so rich lol