Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What if one day...

This is a discussion on What if one day... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm kinda interested in seeing what happens if all the old players come back h34r: eventhough its pretty impossible... it ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'm kinda interested in seeing what happens if all the old players come back h34r: eventhough its pretty impossible... it would be kind of cool to see blood, ahm, tormentors, new order and all these big clans coming back. even clans like eternity and positive. been a while since like 90% of them left the game... so yea.

what do you guys think? :mellow:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

It's nice to think about, but the reality is that it would probably never happen.

Those special moments from your past are just that: past.

It's very hard to re-create the fun and excitement of the past and that's exactly what makes those memories, experiences and friendships so special.

When your goal is to re-create something like that, you take away one important factor: spontaneity, which probably made those past experiences even more enjoyable.

But yeah, it's fun to think about.

Terrorblade

What if?

Server would become more competitive since there are only like ~5 clans on diez with some organization. Also I believe that they would take the lead of server from KB and cheating Wendetta.

Also I'd be happy for all these ggs, I had great time chating/pking/exping with them. More english speaking and organized parties I could join, interesting fights in cz, new challanges

But this is utopia

abstraktzor

it would be amazing to see that happen

pretty much the whole of AHM still play together and are currently speaking to each other on vent :P

ya never know :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

pretty much the whole of AHM still play together and are currently speaking to each other on vent :P

ya never know :P[/b]

don't you dare to steal my camaz0tz, i just now got him to play with me on akara!

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Probably Tempest would still kill me with one hit ...

Togashi

And what if

- servers werent laggy ?
    - the game was cheatless ?
    - majority of players were speaking fluent english ?
    - k2 wasnt corrupted company ?
    - 'teh company' actually cared about the players ?

Ill tell your what... They would probably never leave... So if they came back it would mean that:

- servers arent laggy
    - the game is cheatless
    - majority of players are speaking fluent english
    - k2 isnt corrupted company
    - k2 cares about the players...

ya never know :P[/b]
    thats good, i know new order is probably that way too, just that they're on lineage afaik.

and what plodez said, i have to give credit and fully agree. its probably the spontaneity that makes it so enjoyable in the past, even dying to blood parties over n over again as human :lol:

and honestly about the corruption/cheaters/etc... i actually thought the game IMPROVED.. i mean well, at least on girakon i didn't really get to see so many cheaters. the customer service at least gives replies(in the past u could complain n they would just push u to one corner)... i guess its a case of being too little too late..

n paddy, no false hopes please. o.O

ps. lookie lookie even 8ballers(abstrakt) and newoldies(terror) are stil here D:

Terrorblade

newoldies(terror) D:[/b]
    What's newoldie? I play almost since diez started, but well none remembers one hit noobies :lol:

And come back diez aq. Salsa is getting rusty

i would always run and /town

What's newoldie? I play almost since diez started, but well none remembers one hit noobies :lol:

And come back diez aq. Salsa is getting rusty [/b]
    trying to. but nobody's selling lvl 80 mages/rogues cheap. maybe i should've put newordie D:

Banned Senior Member

Yes memories of the past are good, but there are still times I wish I could relive them again, but at the same time I take pride in never coming back to this game after I quit it seeing as how many people leave and just come back a month or two later. Even when you weren't playing the game, there was still a set group of people who were always together on vent, or when we'd just screw around in the game when theres nothing better to do like back at the troll spawn or kicking lufferson's ass in invasion when I'd get behind the city and the party would tp for a backrape

I'm a player of the past, not all sure how easy it would be to adapt from the release of FD to how the game is now.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

N_O responce: lol no tnx :P

And
    don't you dare to steal my camaz0tz, i just now got him to play with me on akara! [/b]

Lies! he tanked our bosses today

cama

the fight for cama begins

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast