Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What if one day...

This is a discussion on What if one day... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah wow isnt at all the same thing , the pvp for one sucks.[/b] long time no see you Tlax, ...
Page: 3

Yeah wow isnt at all the same thing , the pvp for one sucks.[/b]
    long time no see you Tlax, how r u doing ?

fucking +10000000000000 i miss my ahm babas but i cant fucking stand wow[/b]
    I usually dont do this but.. +2 or however u do this lol.
    Like u I cant stand WoW either, or at least the normal server.. Atm Im playing on a private WoW with Mickey and co. Which is a bit more enjoyable than the normal one, with higher rate and such. But IF AHM return to KO (somehow) Ill be there for sure, or any other game that I enjoy to play.
    Btw, I blame Dean for left me alone middle of nowhere, we were planned to exp together in WoW, but he just said he aint got time and left.. fkin cunt. :angry:

PS: @Felix: Thank u for the compliment, but tbh now my lvl is too low by nowadays standard, there is no way I can play a lvl 74 BP and killing ppl as I used to h34r: Not to mention most of the lvl 80 ppl got +3 uniques too..

And what if

- servers werent laggy ?
    - the game was cheatless ?
    - majority of players were speaking fluent english ?
    - k2 wasnt corrupted company ?
    - 'teh company' actually cared about the players ?

Ill tell your what... They would probably never leave... So if they came back it would mean that:

- servers arent laggy
    - the game is cheatless
    - majority of players are speaking fluent english
    - k2 isnt corrupted company
    - k2 cares about the players...

[/b]

I'll tell you what will happen, ill start paying for my own premy.

its too late for that now

the game would become more interesting if ppl stopped trading accounts so they play together for a while and get some skill instead of babashoppign and not knowign wtf ur doing

mammlea2

if old-sch clans come back they are gonna get owned unless they babashop lol

OmegaXninja

The past is the like the future, but you can see it . =/

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

PS: @Felix: Thank u for the compliment, but tbh now my lvl is too low by nowadays standard, there is no way I can play a lvl 74 BP and killing ppl as I used to h34r: Not to mention most of the lvl 80 ppl got +3 uniques too..[/b]
    sucks for u RAWR! :lol: my mage could still own with its cs and defense armors xD and its still only lvl 70

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

sucks for u RAWR! :lol: my mage could still own with its cs and defense armors xD and its still only lvl 70 [/b]
    You live up to your personal title of "Community Asshole" xD!

sucks for u RAWR! :lol: my mage could still own with its cs and defense armors xD and its still only lvl 70 [/b]
    no, sucks for YOU! :lol: That u didnt realised I restated to tank, so im doing fine now as tank. But nobody notices a tank priest

Banned

More:
    People to kill in cz, more trivial clan beefs being aired out over the forum, videos, complement letters, Fuck You letters, more people going hardcore over delos, english clans on top, egotistical players, pretty much thats it.

Anyway most of the time when players come back they play for 5-6 months then quit the server. Then they of course hop to a whole new server or "quit the game" then hop to a new server.

cama

no, sucks for YOU! :lol: That u didnt realised I restated to tank, so im doing fine now as tank. But nobody notices a tank priest [/b]
    sure they do...just get arcy and morax again and then gogogo tank priest party

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

would be funny all comming back , I love to see the panic in alot of places as the clans roll up in CZ. If we all played together again noone on the oppisit nation would know what cz xp would be liek because there is no way they take the risk.

Captins only problem is the fags full buff and has no duff a.q!

Would be nice to see Cama again , even funnier if he does the stunt he did last time on AppleSauce :P

that would be great there would come out a real good competition in cz and so

cama

Would be nice to see Cama again , even funnier if he does the stunt he did last time on AppleSauce :P[/b]
    go around tanking every1 on a lvl 51 priest and get accused of duping saying my +3 cs is a +8 cs? :lol:

KalaBunga Senior Member

before all that plax k2 remove adream cz is some empty at some times

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast