Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1V1 WTF Have soom balls.

This is a discussion on 1V1 WTF Have soom balls. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <_< If you are a lvl 80 & are in a 1v1 pls pls pls pls pls <_< Stop running ...
Page: 1

Ickeras

<_< If you are a lvl 80 & are in a 1v1 pls pls pls pls pls <_< Stop running away or haven your buddies pop in to save your noob ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stand & die like a man or woman wich ever the case maybe... & I am not saying any names but ,There are at least 5 lvl 80 human warries out there that are really pissing me off. If they dont have a priest with them or some one to tag team you ,,,they slap the shield on & run like little B!TCHES :angry: .

Rampage

+1!!11! sunama bitch

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Please grow up

Banned

k

VerHom

Please grow up[/b]
    its a game, losts of games are for teenagers

dont listen to felix, enjoy your life, enjoy being a teenager

Banned Senior Member

its a game, losts of games are for teenagers

dont listen to felix, enjoy your life, enjoy being a teenager[/b]
    I agree that you gotta be a teenagers as long as you can.
    But, he dont have to make this kinda topics, cause i think felix meens we really dont care that much about it, let them be noobs, kill them when they run away...

DeathInTheNight

<_< If you are a lvl 80 & are in a 1v1 pls pls pls pls pls <_< Stop running away or haven your buddies pop in to save your noob ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stand & die like a man or woman wich ever the case maybe... & I am not saying any names but ,There are at least 5 lvl 80 human warries out there that are really pissing me off. If they dont have a priest with them or some one to tag team you ,,,they slap the shield on & run like little B!TCHES :angry: .[/b]

PPL run, thats part of the game, has been a long time. Agree if its an arranged 1v1 then it sux.
    But pointless topic w/o knowing who you are talking about.

Most people are cowards in CZ so they will always run away when they are losing. It&#39;s been like this for a long time and ranting on a forum about it makes you look like a little child who lost his dummy. Seriosuly if you think these kind of out burst will make you popular or your e status will grow with them, well they wont.

so again seriously just Grow up or post this drivell on the offical forums.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Most people are cowards in CZ so they will always run away when they are losing. It&#39;s been like this for a long time and ranting on a forum about it makes you look like a little child who lost his dummy. Seriosuly if you think these kind of out burst will make you popular or your e status will grow with them, well they wont.

so again seriously just Grow up or post this drivell on the offical forums.[/b]
    I&#39;ll agree with that, also the fact of them running away doesn&#39;t mean anything, maybe it&#39;s the fact of 50np means alot to them.Or maybe just the fact of they want to run, there is no stated rule that when in CZ if 1v1ing you can&#39;t run away, same with the people who bitch about weapon def&#39;s being used in 1v1&#39;s it&#39;s not right to use them in some people&#39;s eye&#39;s but at the same time, it&#39;s part of the game, it is legit the armours droped so really you can&#39;t bitch about it.

p.s. felix get on msn kanka

If its an arranged VS and they are running, then fuck them.
    But if u just run by them in cz and they know they will loose, then they will prolly run and there is nothing wrong with it.

I&#39;ll agree with that, also the fact of them running away doesn&#39;t mean anything, maybe it&#39;s the fact of 50np means alot to them.Or maybe just the fact of they want to run, there is no stated rule that when in CZ if 1v1ing you can&#39;t run away, same with the people who bitch about weapon def&#39;s being used in 1v1&#39;s it&#39;s not right to use them in some people&#39;s eye&#39;s but at the same time, it&#39;s part of the game, it is legit the armours droped so really you can&#39;t bitch about it.

p.s. felix get on msn kanka [/b]

I am at "work" sigh no msn ( wouldn&#39;t be crazy enough to log msn at work a.q )

Beast&amp;Harlot

I am at "work" sigh no msn ( wouldn&#39;t be crazy enough to log msn at work a.q )[/b]
    a.q well screw you then h34r:

The king. Senior Member

keep running its 50np, ill do it cus every1 else do it.

Keep running boys and girls just so this guy can&#39;t have his little ego satisfied.

if u want 1vs1 send a letter and wait for answer.

I dont really get it why ppl r so mad about runners. They say die like a man its only 50 nps!

But its them who r crying about 50 nps. Cos if some1 runs in 1vs1 he lost and u won! U can only be mad at urself, that u were too slow to finish him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast