Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What if they patch combo'ing

This is a discussion on What if they patch combo'ing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, the game would die very quickly after that. Even K2 is smart enough not to take away combo... At ...
Page: 3

Yeah, the game would die very quickly after that.

Even K2 is smart enough not to take away combo...
    At least... I think so...

lol, turkish uprising

phillyfreak

how about if they patch combo hacking or bring a little more balance so priest/mage skills cant be canceled so easily by anyone? then would you quit?

banaanc

after id log on and see patch
    /quitkobuywoworsmth

k2 wouldnt be that stupid, and and i doubt even mgame(thnx for no gems assholes) would be THAT stupid

LMAO it would be THAT bad?![/b]
    i think id go play Tibia, so i think im THAT bad

DeathInTheNight

The only reason ppl play is the bug that legaly later became combo.
    It's the only online game where you can do this ( the only one I can think of anyway ) ,and that was down to a mistake.
    Without combo, KO would die, plain and simple. It would become like any other game and c'mon face it, there is better out there.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'd go archer or learn how to play a mage or priest.

Only class hugley effected would be sins and then thy are still playable. In the old days warriors use to just slide , same as rouges.

Just mak 1 v 1's more of a thing of the past and party pk would be the only way

creiken

mmm that counts are animation cancellation, thats what i meant bud lol[/b]
    they couldn't do that...because holding w is a way of sliding and if they did that then BAM all the warriors would quit...

how about if they patch combo hacking or bring a little more balance so priest/mage skills cant be canceled so easily by anyone? then would you quit?[/b]
    it's sad to say...but I find canceling about 1/3 the priests I run into heals..and that priest in dcz who maliced parad me and 1920d at the same...no animation hack is back...that means sliding healers and duffers

Banned

no combo for rogues = no minor while atacking = assassins would be near useless, reduced to some shitty support char

creiken

no combo for rogues = no minor while atacking = assassins would be near useless, reduced to some shitty support char[/b]

like archers :S

Banned

like archers :S[/b]

archers are a far better support char then an assassin.. archers can at least ice/styx/stun/blind and stay away from the heat while still taking part of it

rasta

something smells...

yeah, k2 might take combo away but you could unlock the combo by puying prem or a pus scroll.

Icy

bro if they patched comboing i would quit and just go to WOW because that is basically what that game is
    pk but there isnt no kind of comboing

creiken

bro if they patched comboing i would quit and just go to WOW because that is basically what that game is
    pk but there isnt no kind of comboing[/b]

actually believe it or not for sin there is sort of a combo system. like the main skill hits like crap unless you are behind the enemy and then for other skills you have to run in front of them..less physically demanding but a lot more free in that sense.

I tell you, if I still played I would quit on the spot if they patched combo, everything about the game is horrible except for that tiny little combo with which makes up for it all, everyone would probably leave... :P

UnseeN

has there been like information about this?
    Or is it really a "what if" question?

I would also definitly quit.
    But it just makes me wonder how u came up with the question

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast