Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What if they patch combo'ing

This is a discussion on What if they patch combo'ing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when u use a skill you cant minor, only when the skill has been completed or failed, so you would ...
Page: 5

min0r

when u use a skill you cant minor, only when the skill has been completed or failed, so you would have to use skill then minor and keep alternating, as you could guess, just hp potting would be better.[/b]

:unsure:

UnseeN

well in that case they would definitly lose..
    Due to lack of hp/defence xD

Then i'd say BP aswell

Talos_AttackeR

patching comboing is like killing KO .. the only reason i chose ko for wow and other games is that the pk in ko is Personal Skills>Items+Character Skills .. so this would be a great loss for ko ..

Banned

since when cant u minor heal combo and do skill combo at the same time :s ?
    I recal seeing video's ages back with 000000 doing it right?

Seriously it's been to long for me :P[/b]

what exacly is heal combo? spaming minor? that is considered a combo nowadays? h34r:

when topic creator said combo.. he was referring to canceling skill animations.. that is what is commonly referred to as "combo" in this game.. the process of canceling your skills to erase cast times <.<

now .. like it has been said.. rogues cant minor while "casting a skill".. that goes for any skill that has a cast time.. the only reason rogues can minor and atack at same time is cuz they cancel skill animations.. so if the topic is about "what if you cant cancel skill animations anymore" then rogues would not be able to atack and minor at same time.

edit: sorry you have been answered already i didnt read that. Glad you understand.

there would be no doubt that rogues would be the most harmed if combo was removed cuz while other classes just get theyr atack rate nerfed a bit.. rogues would loose both theyr atack rate and theyr unique healing ability

UnseeN

yeah i understand still thx for the info.

They wont remove combo couse it made the game better... Lucky fuckers. KO got a better game couse of a bug.

The king. Senior Member

iwould stop, and start private servers, cus there is even some private servers were u can combo now =D

UnseeN

They wont remove combo couse it made the game better... Lucky fuckers. KO got a better game couse of a bug.[/b]
    rofl yeah.

iwould stop, and start private servers, cus there is even some private servers were u can combo now =D[/b]
    Starting private servers is fun. But it&#39;s extremely hard.
    I&#39;ve tried it with succes.

Altho they remain very bugged in allot of ways.
    But ofcourse it&#39;s doable. and a great alternative.

If KE server files ever get released with fully working skills/comboing etc. I might just join
    This place could be a nice place to start. cos u have allot of willing people here

But lets just assume they won&#39;t ruin their own game

aero

They wont remove combo couse it made the game better... Lucky fuckers. KO got a better game couse of a bug.[/b]
    ya lol

Delicious

if they took that away i would quit..

Ezquerra

if they took that away i would quit..[/b]
    me too <_<

Banned

Same i would, but then wont do it anyway

Glader

or....what if they patched away items? would you still play then?

come on......even if they WANTED to patch away the one thing that gives the game something extra they couldn&#39;t, cause the game is so poorly programmed...

they can&#39;t fix it and they won&#39;t fix it. But they really should so something about mulitple minor heals if they took the bother of fixing ctrl-minor like i said they should. It will probably happen in a future patch.

Banned

they can&#39;t fix it and they won&#39;t fix it. But they really should so something about mulitple minor heals if they took the bother of fixing ctrl-minor like i said they should. It will probably happen in a future patch.[/b]
    i doubt they would do that unless a lot of people complain about it.. nowadays most rogues use dual minors one way or another.. (double on skillbar or skillbar + right click) so i doubt they would complain about someting they use themselves..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast