Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

What if they patch combo'ing

This is a discussion on What if they patch combo'ing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since i dont play rogue i dont know about what, but write the bugged part and ill start bitching...
Page: 6

banaanc

since i dont play rogue i dont know about what, but write the bugged part and ill start bitching

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

they can't fix it and they won't fix it. But they really should so something about mulitple minor heals if they took the bother of fixing ctrl-minor like i said they should. It will probably happen in a future patch.[/b]

we can dream they will m8

I think the whole style of play would change if they did away with combo...however, the combo padders and peddlers would still have the major advantage...

o yeah, what if they made it you cant uses skills + minor at the same time xD lmao that'll be so nerfed for sins

gogo archer / mage xD

i think it matters allot for any character.

But it would block out all combo's but minor heal right?
    In simple terms this would mean that sin's would totally dominate the game If they know how to minor heal? xD[/b]
    No bp's, duff+1920.

Banned

after they patch comboing, the next patch would be a "closing down forever" patch. since im sure every single person would quit.

Ko has horrible graphics of landscape, and character/mob modelling. Ko also has horrible skill effects (how skills look like when you cast them) The mobs are very limited, with a single model being abel to represent 5 different mobs (troll, Tc, TB, TW, TK).

the ONLY reason people play is for the awesome pk system this game has....... if it were patched.... bb game.[/b]
    everybody can agree with u when u said: Ko has horrible graphics of landscape, and character/mob modelling +1
    but that's why tha game has less than 1 GB of memory... that amount (that is less) is not enought to give us better graphis... cuz is obvious.....they dont use that memory (-1gb) correctly one example.,,, the MORADON.. they use tooo much STUPID THINGS THERE... (Honesty) they put more and more thing in that city ... they should remove too many things from moradon and use that memory to make better the graphis in vs such as skills and made his characters with more movements... I u compare this game with otehr such as wow u're gonna see that difference.

saddly they dont gonna reduce too many things that they put on moradon and I bet that they gonna add more and more adn more thign there... they dont have enought creativity at this moment.

SoulShot h34r:
    Still inactive on the game ^^

after they patch comboing, the next patch would be a "closing down forever" patch. since im sure every single person would quit.

Ko has horrible graphics of landscape, and character/mob modelling. Ko also has horrible skill effects (how skills look like when you cast them) The mobs are very limited, with a single model being abel to represent 5 different mobs (troll, Tc, TB, TW, TK).

the ONLY reason people play is for the awesome pk system this game has....... if it were patched.... bb game.[/b]
    akutee wins

and if they went far enough to take away combo, they would probv go far enough and raise the amount of mana per minor heal. ruining it.

Talking

+1
    btw I'm on my iPhone_

Yeah,pretty much what's keeping this game alive is the PK system in this game.Taking out combo,will ruin PK which will lead this game to an end.I hope this never happens.

I stopped playing WoW because of KO pvp, if they patch combo'ing im gonna /quit kthxbaibai h34r:

why is that? cos they can buff and heal themselves?
    Canceling heal can be done without comboing right ?[/b]
    R dmg in right moment cancels heal/duff. so if you could only use
    Z R111111 as warrior or R123412341234 as sin, your chances to cancel a heal or duff will be less.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

PK is only thing that makes this game special.
    compare WOW with KO:
    wow - everything is great but pk (well, even pk isnt that bad but could be much better), AMAZING customer support !
    ko - pk is only thing witch makes this game alive !!!

combo patch would kill this game!

sime217

combo patch --> quit ko

quit ko --> start playing fifa, nhl, and those awesome games

quit sports games --> end of gaming for me;

end of gaming --> beginning of my music business (actually i never stopped but it will be the recording phase)

end of music business --> beginning of a millionaire's (billionaire's eventually) life

end of billionaire's life --> beginning of a new life

*cycle repeats*

**NOTE** --> In my past lives, i have been: John F. Kennedy, Tupac , Madonna, Helen of Troy, Ackbar Malreadishkuateerdahim, and many other notorious individuals.

Proximus

combo patch --> quit ko

quit ko --> start playing fifa, nhl, and those awesome games

quit sports games --> end of gaming for me;

end of gaming --> beginning of my music business (actually i never stopped but it will be the recording phase)

end of music business --> beginning of a millionaire's (billionaire's eventually) life

end of billionaire's life --> beginning of a new life

*cycle repeats*

**NOTE** --> In my past lives, i have been: John F. Kennedy, Tupac , Madonna, Helen of Troy, Ackbar Malreadishkuateerdahim, and many other notorious individuals.[/b]
    stop lying h34r:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast