View Poll Results: turn into PK server or stay like this?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Private

12 34.29%
  • Current

23 65.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What if USKO changed into private server like

This is a discussion on What if USKO changed into private server like within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what if ko opens a pk only server. everyone has same gear, same lvl. and you have to pay monthly ...
Page: 1

Default What if USKO changed into private server like

what if ko opens a pk only server.
    everyone has same gear, same lvl.
    and you have to pay monthly to pk on that server. something smallish like 20$ a month. ko would make good money still and we dont have to grid it out day and night.
    would be pure skilled one wins. you can still baba better items but it wont be +30. there will be limits and exactly how far the upgrade can go as to not decide the pk as who owns most money....instead of having +8 wep u can farm get +9 but thats far as it goes. uniques start at +0 and to +1 only. etc etc.
    all lvls are open 59 69 83. and gear to class is based on lvl.

there was an event called hellsgarem. its exackly the same idea and it sucked.
    (tho my clan won #1 place)

i guess this is just one more topic for spammers

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post

"tho my clan won #1 place" like any1 cares e-cock flexer.

the ko pvp server was sick as shit but usko wont change til it shuts down

Even though it would be fun for a shortwhile, I think it would die fairly quick.
    Having a system like now, so that it's pretty much impossible to get the best items (+10/+5 uniques) without cheats and that it takes damn long time to reach maximum level makes it more challenging to compete and it gives variation.
    if you'd cut out the money making and the leveling it'd be boring pretty quick I think...

Scallywag

seeing as pvp is what most people enjoy the best, and by giving everyone same gear and lvl would really be a test of skill like the game was meant to be played. I think would be good idea..but like all good ideas they wont ever do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post

I for one loved the hellsgarem server it was alot of fun. And if this is just a topic for spammers, why are you posting on topic inside of it?

hatay

It'll never happen, you can stop posting..

Why? Because nobody would buy plat premium, nobody would buy scrolls and resell them to buy gear cuz they already have a sick gear. They'd get money from scrolls and nothing else which is pretty lame if you ask me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    It'll never happen, you can stop posting..

Why? Because nobody would buy plat premium, nobody would buy scrolls and resell them to buy gear cuz they already have a sick gear. They'd get money from scrolls and nothing else which is pretty lame if you ask me.
    You are wrong.

he already said that youll have to pay 20$ per month, aka Gold Premium price.

if scrolls wont be at sundries, or drop ingame, youll have to buy KC to get them, so ofc people wont sell it, but they will use it, and they will still buy.

and don't forget that not every one will go to this server..

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    You are wrong.

he already said that youll have to pay 20$ per month, aka Gold Premium price.

if scrolls wont be at sundries, or drop ingame, youll have to buy KC to get them, so ofc people wont sell it, but they will use it, and they will still buy.

and don't forget that not every one will go to this server..
    Use common sense. Do you really think people are gonna pay $20 + scrolls every months to a company like k2 when they just could go to a private pk server for free or just go to a better game for a cheaper price..

Use common sense. Do you really think people are gonna pay $20 + scrolls every months to a company like k2 when they just could go to a private pk server for free or just go to a better game for a cheaper price..
    LOL at this last post about people not paying...i have one word for you hatay. Turks.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i actauly enjoyed hells garem i was buying bronze at that time just to pk wiht some friends who quited. in the end Skill -> gear till some point there.

Well, i agree that the Pk is most enjoyable, but if u just pk with same items it would be really boring after some time. U know the "skill" in ko isnt only about pk nowadays. If u know how to make lot of money (not babashop or koxp) it makes u really powerfull. I know it can be fun for some time, but not just this. I think Hellsgarem was quite good idea cuz it was event and it wasnt online still, just for one day and thats enough.

And there is kind of solution if u dont want to spend that much time for making items or lvling - u can play just ardream, u dont need any great items there. Somewhere yea but for example on CW u dont have to....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Well, i agree that the Pk is most enjoyable, but if u just pk with same items it would be really boring after some time. U know the "skill" in ko isnt only about pk nowadays. If u know how to make lot of money (not babashop or koxp) it makes u really powerfull. I know it can be fun for some time, but not just this. I think Hellsgarem was quite good idea cuz it was event and it wasnt online still, just for one day and thats enough.

And there is kind of solution if u dont want to spend that much time for making items or lvling - u can play just ardream, u dont need any great items there. Somewhere yea but for example on CW u dont have to....
    imo, they should make server liek this, but only make you max lvl, like in the Beta servers

was so fun doing quests to lvl and be max lvl then farming some gear and stuff.. too bad i didn't know about rent there.. :P

usko already is a private server
    -crooked gms: check
    -donators: check
    -koxpers: check
    -lagg: check
    -gets borring: check

only thing usko dont have is boss events :P

youshi

lol hellgarems got sucked xD
    ppl sended themself items from hellgarem, to normal servers-.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast