Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what is 'increased drop rate' for premium users

This is a discussion on what is 'increased drop rate' for premium users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was thinking a while...it says in PUS for premium memberships that the drop rate is increased and also for ...
Page: 1

Zulkir

Default what is 'increased drop rate' for premium users

i was thinking a while...it says in PUS for premium memberships that the drop rate is increased and also for upgrade success is..

so..to be able to consider the effectiveness of the premium membership, K2 must indicate what is the drop rate for the non premium members and what is the upgrade succsees for non premium players..then anyone who bought premium will be able to see the increase which K2 stated in PUS...otherwise if it isnt inceased like they said..isnt it a fraud and how can we know it?

e.g. it says %30 exp increase for gold premium and we are able to see it in game..but if you wouldnt have exp increase, like it is said in PUS..it means definately a fraud.

today is there anyone who knows excatly the increase rates??????

Inspectah Deck

when i buy premium i usually get decent drops only on the premium 1st day. a week ago when my premium just started for 10minutes me and my friend killed golems, every like 7-8 golems we got a drop

u get more cash with premium, check at the cash the monster drops, then how much u got after clicking it

Sweet

Originally posted by Arca_
    u get more cash with premium, check at the cash the monster drops, then how much u got after clicking it
    That's a nice cop-out for k2 isn't it... <_<

Death_KillKillKill

They say 30% increase and that shit but its not for gold its acctualy only like a 12% i had a friend figuer it for me cause his mom is a math teacher lol gotta love some kids parents NOT Lol but yea its only like 12% so basicly we get fucked anyways then half of the time the exp still goes down 5% when you die not just 2 or 3% K2 is probaly the best fraud corp that i know of cause they have gotten away with it for so long so yea :P cause i have bronze and get the same exp soloing golems as a friend who has gold and we both the same lvl so yea K2 sux ass

Zulkir

Originally posted by Arca_
    yes u can see some of them like exp increase, repairment cost decrease..etc..

but how can you know if the drop rate is really increased or not without having a basic information???

king arthur

atleast you get jackpot wich i like :lol:

hej

Death_KillKillKill learn to use exel

Witout prem you get ~12600/golem
    with bronze you get ~15200
    Gold ~16300

12600*120% = 15120
    12600*130% = 16380

Road

Owned.

overlordmk2

you get more soul pots at APOS :lol:

Originally posted by hej
    Death_KillKillKill learn to use exel

Witout prem you get ~12600/golem
    with bronze you get ~15200
    Gold ~16300

12600*120% = 15120
    12600*130% = 16380
    its about money, not xp, so learn to read? h43r:

hej

KaZaM

They say 30% increase and that shit but its not for gold its acctualy only like a 12% i had a friend figuer it for me cause his mom is a math teacher lol gotta love some kids parents NOT Lol but yea its only like 12% so basicly we get fucked anyways then half of the time the exp still goes down 5% when you die not just 2 or 3% K2 is probaly the best fraud corp that i know of cause they have gotten away with it for so long so yea *cause i have bronze and get the same exp soloing golems as a friend who has gold and we both the same lvl so yea K2 sux ass

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Death_KillKillKill
    They say 30% increase and that shit but its not for gold its acctualy only like a 12% i had a friend figuer it for me cause his mom is a math teacher lol gotta love some kids parents NOT Lol but yea its only like 12% so basicly we get fucked anyways then half of the time the exp still goes down 5% when you die not just 2 or 3% K2 is probaly the best fraud corp that i know of cause they have gotten away with it for so long so yea :P cause i have bronze and get the same exp soloing golems as a friend who has gold and we both the same lvl so yea K2 sux ass
    What are you talking about? It IS a 30% increase on each mob you kill, and you lose 2.5% when you press ok, not 5%.

Originally posted by hej
    KaZaM

They say 30% increase and that shit but its not for gold its acctualy only like a 12% i had a friend figuer it for me cause his mom is a math teacher lol gotta love some kids parents NOT Lol but yea its only like 12% so basicly we get fucked anyways then half of the time the exp still goes down 5% when you die not just 2 or 3% K2 is probaly the best fraud corp that i know of cause they have gotten away with it for so long so yea *cause i have bronze and get the same exp soloing golems as a friend who has gold and we both the same lvl so yea K2 sux ass
    well that kid has a realy bad math teacher since it is 20%...

Zulkir

is there anybody who has an idea about what i said?...i am not talking about experiance increase or money...i guess nobody knows the actual drop rate and success rate in anvil...therefore we cant test if the premium increase is really implemented for premium users..honestly,i have the answer of my question..my real question is, doesnt K2 have to declare the basic drop rates when they say premium increases it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast