Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The C-west Ardream movement

This is a discussion on The C-west Ardream movement within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After taking a 3 year break from this game, I came back and saw Ardream how it is now: empty. ...
Page: 1

bluespartan

Default The C-west Ardream movement

After taking a 3 year break from this game, I came back and saw Ardream how it is now: empty. The cheaters are gone for the most part, and I know that's the reason that most people stopped, so why not give it another shot? It was a great zone with some good rivalries and sportsmanship the way I remember it, and though this might not be Beramus I think it can happen again. We just need people in there, having some fun. At first it might not be so great, but give it some time and once it starts getting better, it will snowball into the zone it used to be, or so I hope. All we need is your help.

BRING BACK ARDREAM!

movement? how about no

Banned

most of us who played ardream religiously myself included realized theres more to the game then 24/7 pk.
    leveling with friends and all the 60+ events are alot more fun than random parties with peruvians (sorry for generalizations), sure i'll come back for a pk session once or twice a week. but im definately not going back to the world of DCZ.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    most of us who played ardream religiously myself included realized theres more to the game then 24/7 pk.
    leveling with friends and all the 60+ events are alot more fun than random parties with peruvians (sorry for generalizations), sure i'll come back for a pk session once or twice a week. but im definately not going back to the world of DCZ.
    probably you're the first person who say that... KO is a shit game it's all about PK, including the events(bdw, bifrost, eslant dungeon etc.) always end with PK. Rest is hiperboring.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

this game is basically all PK, but it's also nice just leveling and talking random b.s with your friends, it's just a change from the normal PK.

and on topic: I might start being active again.

Ardream is probaly a closed chapter in KO history. It is simply to easy for haxors to reach lvl 59 and pwn everyone.... A new Era of CZ has begun

bluespartan

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Ardream is probaly a closed chapter in KO history. It is simply to easy for haxors to reach lvl 59 and pwn everyone.... A new Era of CZ has begun
    The point I'm trying to make it that there aren't any now.

Quote Originally Posted by bluespartan View Post
    The point I'm trying to make it that there aren't any now.
    wait a few days, some noobs get sad they get owned and then boom outta no where k0xpers everywhere >.< like they got em on speed dial..... its when the k0xpers start leaving that every1 else leaves >.<

I started making a character in c-west three days ago after 1 year break of playing(Diez), planning to go ardream cu there ^^
    Last edited by Micata; 06-14-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Sweeeet a topic about getting people out of ardream so there isnt people spread across 3 pk zones !!!!!!

o wait not what this topic is about? Damn......

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Sweeeet a topic about getting people out of ardream so there isnt people spread across 3 pk zones !!!!!!

o wait not what this topic is about? Damn......
    not everyone can bother leveling to CZ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    RLB folife
    alreay krowaz+8 and +9 getting made and babaed off in cwest.
    im deff not interested ing oing CZ

Banned

DOUBLE POST:
    i LOVE rlb's map. not havign to run for 5 minutes to go fight.
    but i like the skill sets, level, and armor of dcz
    in rlb some warriros have freaking 5-6k unbuffed... that shiits rediculous
    at 59 its much more balanced.
    but ill never go back to dcz.

I like ardream as well, but as somebody already posted its not a problem to koxp 59 char. If we can make ardream more active ill definately go there but we need to solve somehow problem with koxperz. And i dont see any kind of solution, the only one that came to my mind was to report every1 cheating, but i dont think that k2 would help us.

Or probably if any1 from CW knows CW´s GMs very well then we can persuade them to watch ardream more often or something like that.

Banned

I might come back to dcz and make a warrior again , keep this topic up and tell if if it's worth it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast