what is k2 gona do about this

This is a discussion on what is k2 gona do about this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I noticed on xig at least lvl 70 players showing outa nowhere. Ppl are macroing to get lvl 70. K2 ...
Page: 1

addicted_to_X

Default what is k2 gona do about this

I noticed on xig at least lvl 70 players showing outa nowhere. Ppl are macroing to get lvl 70.
    K2 calims they are doing they're best about stoping macros. What are they gona do about ppl that took a hudge advantage of this?. Ppl keep telling me that they don't have the skill. TRUE. But i still got owned by a lvl 70 rogue, babashoped, with a macro.
    Anyway i think K2 will stick to the policy. That is get the cash and fuck the ppl who are stupid enhough to pay for this. They will just pretend they're doing something so we can keep paying them

dear k2,

hire more gms and fuk off\

-thnx giga

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

give me names of these people.

mentalstamina

a good exemple would be xgalatasarayx

Mental_Anguish

They wont do anything, try to have fun playing the game. Or find another game to play.

addicted_to_X

mentalstamina u read my mind
    Anyway no names cause I am not here to flame. I don;t do things like this

addicted_to_X

Mental_Anguish trust me when I'll find a game as good as this I will quit KO and also I will try to make my friends join me too. Fun.....hard to have any....The only thing that keeps me loginig on each day after work is my clan mates.