Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Illuminati Clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati Clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend's clan PaTRioT(elmorad) and its some members went to kill Isiloon. When the isiloon's nearly %3 hp left Illuminati's(elmorad) ...
Page: 1

st34m

Default Illuminati Clan

My friend's clan PaTRioT(elmorad) and its some members went to kill Isiloon. When the isiloon's nearly %3 hp left Illuminati's(elmorad) friend clan called Dream(karus) came to the isiloon's floor.N started to attack elmorads.PaTRioTs killed em.Then they were preparing started to kill npc again.2 mins later Illuminati clan came.They started to swear PaTRioT members(in General Chat).And they were trying to tease.PaTRs didnt start coz they were expecting that they ll do smthn bad while isiloon was being killed.And we saw that Futility came there not to kill npc.My friend asked for using fraps in clan chat.But JadeReal was already using fraps until they ve been to there.Everyone went to other floors.except jade.she was obstinating to futi.and futility lured Servants of Isiloon non-stop 45 mins.He has lost lots of xp.By the time he dies Grid resurrected him.And Jade wanted Godz clan for help.They killed Futi and his IDIOTS.even had them lost xp.Jade will send movies to K2.Also we learnt that Illuminati was taking over the Castle by using bug abuse.

NOT ONLY TURKS R CHEATING -_-

Banned

that sux but i dont think k2 will do anny thing about it

st34m

Originally posted by Scream
    that sux but i dont think k2 will do anny thing about it
    i think so :lol:

Cava

all i have read is a vendetta between a few clans.

st34m

i just wanted to tell that not only turks r stupid oke?

:911:

K2 dont ban bug abusers they only ban legit players like me

Cava

Originally posted by st34m
    ok so ur trying to tell us there're others who're stupid eventhough turks are stil stupid :P

st34m

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-st34m
    ok so ur trying to tell us there're others who're stupid eventhough turks are stil stupid :P[/b]
    i dont mean that bro all have prejudices about us.and i ask for what about others
    whats ur nation?

Cava

Originally posted by st34m+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(st34m)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-st34m

ok so ur trying to tell us there're others who're stupid eventhough turks are stil stupid :P
    i dont mean that bro all have prejudices about us.and i ask for what about others
    whats ur nation?[/b]
    let me just clarify i'm not an american and not a turk as well

n about the prejudice thing, i think the only ppl u have to blame are majority of the turks. they made their own countryman look bad, so too bad. i can't help it.

Illuminati isn't turk?

st34m

Originally posted by ballzy
    Illuminati isn't turk?
    certainly not.

Grid

Can you please post the fraps here? Damn that was the funniest evening ever. How many times did I 4 stone that macroer xJulietx. 5 times? 6? As for your story, is it illegal for a diffrent nation to attack you in abyss? Don't think so, besides, you had it coming for you, "wat goes around, comes arund" You probably don't know the meaning of it.

As for CSW, i can post a 1 gb movie from last CSW, want to see it?

Elmoira

hahaha your clan has never ever been on csw and you have learnt that we take over castle by bug abuse? show proof plz

Kitiara_Telnise

Default Re: Illuminati Clan

Originally posted by st34m
    My friend's clan PaTRioT(elmorad) and its some members went to kill Isiloon. When the isiloon's nearly %3 hp left Illuminati's(elmorad) friend clan called Dream(karus) came to the isiloon's floor.N started to attack elmorads.PaTRioTs killed em.Then they were preparing started to kill npc again.2 mins later Illuminati clan came.They started to swear PaTRioT members(in General Chat).And they were trying to tease.PaTRs didnt start coz they were expecting that they ll do smthn bad while isiloon was being killed.And we saw that Futility came there not to kill npc.My friend asked for using fraps in clan chat.But JadeReal was already using fraps until they ve been to there.Everyone went to other floors.except jade.she was obstinating to futi.and futility lured Servants of Isiloon non-stop 45 mins.He has lost lots of xp.By the time he dies Grid resurrected him.And Jade wanted Godz clan for help.They killed Futi and his IDIOTS.even had them lost xp.Jade will send movies to K2.Also we learnt that Illuminati was taking over the Castle by using bug abuse.

NOT ONLY TURKS R CHEATING -_-
    very nice story, very nice lets see the other version

we wanted to try to kill isiloone we had 12 people (illuminati) we went to isiloon floor we saw like 20 patriot people sitting down doing nothing (i think their priest was sleeping isiloon, which was at full hp)

we buffed up and started killuing isiloon then they started calling us ksers bug abusers noobs and all the regular stuff but we just continued, we got isiloon to like 50% hp and figured we can't kill it so we slept it and started moving back

then some patriot dude pulled a servant on me and i was instantly 4 stoned got pissed and logged out

so wanna cry you got 4 stoned or pulled at? i havent seen that coz i was already 4 stoned by patriot retards who are now crying on forums, if there is whole fraps of it post it pls coz you all will see how they start luring/4stoning war

so in the end i can say one thing
    cry me a river pls

P.S.: how did you elarn we took castle by bug abuse while you were down there on isiloon floor?

Grid

Default Re: Illuminati Clan

Jade will send movies to K2
    Will it be sent it to the same person who held a personal boss event for jade real? ^_^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast